Thread: Touchpad Scroll issue with Acer Aspire 4730z

Touchpad Scroll issue with Acer Aspire 4730z

I use an Acer Aspire 4730z laptop which is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I am facing is with the touchpad scroll as it is not functioning or processing well as required. I do not know what could have caused the same. Please help me out so that I can make the desired changes to be implemented and then work well with the system. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Touchpad Scroll issue with Acer Aspire 4730z

In order to make the issue to be sorted or get the aspects to be processed well you need to check out for the drivers that is been installed well or no. It could be that the drivers may have some bugs appended and this is the reason which will let the changes to be functioned or get the implementation to be processed or do get the issue. i hope you may then be able to make the changes to be functioned. It will be better.

Check out for the drivers. It could be that the drivers are outdated or it is not able to function well. So to get the issue to be sorted well it is necessary that you upgrade the driver and then make the implementation for the same. I hope as it is been done you can then function or make the aspects to be functioned. So get the desired changes to be implemented well and work as required.

Install the driver under safe mode and then check out for the change. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded features or function which will let the changes to be processed. So in order to get the aspects to be processed it is necessary and essential that you do work for the desired aspects to be functioned and get implemented. Do work well and make it implemented. Check out.

Make a clean install of the operating system and then install the upgraded drivers that you need. I hope this will surely make the changes to be processed and you may then be able to work with the Touchpad Scroll. So get the desired changes to be processed and work. I hope this will surely let you to get function with the thing and process as required.

Another way through which you can work well is by downloading the Synaptics drivers from the official site of the same and then make the desired installation of it. As it is been done you can then be able to work well with the thing and then work as needed. It will surely let the changes to be processed and then get the desired aspects to be implemented and work. I hope it will help you out well.

The best way could be making a clean install of the system and then install the related driver which will let the things t o get worked. It will surely make the things to be processed. As it is needed that check out for the same. So look out that is needed. So get the new drivers which will be compatible with the Windows 7 system that you work. I hope it will be better for you then.