Thread: Any laptops with a VA/IPS screen?

Any laptops with a VA/IPS screen?

Hello,
    i am very interested in using the laptop,the normal moserbaer lcd is currently used by me , can any one suggest me for the va/ips one screen laptops which may provide more benefits for me, the notebook size pad should be very helpful for the office use, i am rather confused to take such kind of decisions so please help me out from this situation.
    Last edited by ShastriJI; 04-09-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Re: Any laptops with a VA/IPS screen?

As the problem for you is you require va/ips screen laptops, and you are rather confused for taking such decisions,i would like to inform you to try out for the one available in the market is w510 thinkpad which contains the va panel which is used for fhd screen options.It provided with the features of 15.6 inch 95% sRGB gamut ...1920 x 1080.. Also Core i7 processor options.

As per the requirement of the laptops with va/ips screen,the best option which can be suggested is the one for apple which uses the uses IPS panels on the 15.4" and 17" MBPs. Here there is no actual requirement to run the o.s on the mac, it is one the pretty good one which may be suitable according to the needs you have.

The laptop of the va/ips which is your requirement, and as per the few older laptops sem to be more costly, there are even better ones over it and you have to pay less for the notebook computers,fujitsu is one of the type which is more effective with mva type panel,They are the older "N" series usually with the 15" screen not 15.4. Fujitsu makes very good solid notebook computers.

Laptops with va/ips screen is one you use for better features, as per the suggestion the older IBM laptops uses ips as flexview, the r50 and r50p consists the ips, it consists the ips type screen, it has 15.4 size screens, the asus v6va contains the ips type of the screens,hp has some of the wva sceens in the elitebook range.