Thread: Need to upgrade the GPU for Acer 6930G

Need to upgrade the GPU for Acer 6930G

I own a Acer 6930g laptop and I think the gpu is not sufficient for High end gaming. I do not know what has to be done so just want to get information whether I can upgrade my GPU and which has to be chosen. How can I make my system to run with high end graphic card. Hope to get the solution well.

Re: Need to upgrade the GPU for Acer 6930G

I would suggest you to get a good configured laptop which may have good and high end graphic card with good memory. It will be better for you. Do not try to upgrade or change the GPU it will not be better or a good option. The system may not suit well or respond to the same. As it is been designed for specific capacity that will let the thing to be functioned. So make the aspects to be process and get a new device.

You cannot modify or add the GPU to the laptop. So in order to get the aspects to be processed and then work well it is necessary that you need to process for the required change. It will surely let the desired thing to be implemented and then process well. So do get the aspects to be functioned that is check out for other laptop rather than upgrading as it can be done.

You can check out for GeForce 9600M GT GDDR3 and Radeon HD 4650 DDR2 video card. Take the laptop to the manufacturer and make the aspects to be processed well to the same. It will be better for you. So get it worked well. The above mentioned will easily support the system that you use. So get it installed to the same and then work well which will let the things to be processed as needed or required.

You cannot upgrade or add a GPU to the system. Check out for some external GPU's which may be compatible with the system that you have. But it will not be proper to make the things to get work. So in order to sort the thing it is necessary that you do process for the change well which is needed. So do check out and make it work for the same. I hope it will be better.