Thread: External Mouse freezes Satellite L505

External Mouse freezes Satellite L505

I have a toshiba satellite L505 laptop and it also happens from time to time. All of a sudden the touchpad becomes inactive, more mice. For it does not return cons impossible to fix this issue and I did not notice that this is related to a program. The only solution is to press the button on / off! probably not genial does anyone has an idea? As the laptop is still under warranty but I always use it as a random failure, and when I went back I will restart all unlikely that after-sales service is something.

Re: External Mouse freezes Satellite L505

A mouse that hangs on the screen does not necessarily mean that it's a mouse problem. It could be a freeze on the desktop computer. When this happens, is that the system responds with the keyboard That is, with the "windows", or by ALT + F4 or CTRL + ESC or ALT + CTRL + DEL.. Finally restart the computer to fix this issue.

So it's not that the mouse is blocked, its just all the computer, that changes everything, well almost since it may be because of a damaged mouse. Try this mouse on a different laptop or connect it on a desktop computer and check whether it is functioning normally since it appears as there is a hardware failure inside the mouse.

Reconnect this mouse in other port and then check whether the mouse work normally. if this is not working then try using another mouse on your laptop this will help you to verify whether the port is damaged or so if another mouse to does not work then this simply indicates that the mouse port on the laptop is damaged. Hope that this will help you.

By cons on laptops there is a power management that operates fast enough.
    Is the "freezing" of the PC occurs if "you do not do anything" for 2 minutes (i.e. not touching the computer) It could be a track, that means it may be paused, freezing the laptop PC. To take the test, you throw or applications you use the PC from its inception and for 10 minutes continuously to see if it gets detected.