Thread: Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 weird crackling sound at start-up

Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 weird crackling sound at start-up

I am having one issue with the laptop of mine. I am getting the crackling noise from the Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 laptop at the time of the start up. The noise is actually coming from the speaker. I have no idea why this is happening to my device. I am running with the Windows 7. If any one is having the solution for same then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 weird crackling sound at start-up

It seems that your display driver for the Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 gone bad and that is why you are getting this kind of issue. The first thing that i will advise you is to go with the installation of the latest driver for the graphic card and uninstall the older version of the driver. So try this out and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

This is also possible that the device of yours got corrupted with the virus and that is why you are getting the problem with the same. The virus is known as the "Defrag" which is causing the issue with same. So to get rid of this virus i will advise you to install the antivirus program and run the system for virus. This might help you.

Did you tried running the computer into the safe mode or not? If not then boot into the safe mode and remove all the third party software which might be conflicting with the system. So remove all the third party software which you think might be conflicting and run the antivirus to find the infection if there is any. I hope this will resolve your issue.

If nothing is working for you then i will advise you to go with the BIOS update. It might be possible that the BIOS firmware might be outdated and not running properly with the Windows 7. So update the firmware for the BIOS and see whether this time again you are getting the issue with the same or not. Thanks.

Check whether any hardware is got the loose connection or not. This issue also occur when some of the hardware might got loose connection and also the power cable shorting. So check for all the things which you are running into the system and tighten all the cable. Now again start the computer to see whether problem persist or not.

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the problem with the same then i will advise you to contact the Toshiba Tech support regarding your issue as it seems that something bad gone with the device of yours. So it is better to contact them and let them resolve the issue of yours. I hope you will find the solution from Toshiba.