Thread: Satellite L505 Keyboard problem

Satellite L505 Keyboard problem

So, should I find out something for my girlfriend. She has a problem with the keyboard, and although they pressed a button (they do not remember which) and since then no longer works the keyboard. Previously there was no problem with the laptop. I know I'm doing quite a few details, but i don't know how to get this fixed. I hope you can help me anyway.

Re: Satellite L505 Keyboard problem

I would suggest you to Just hold down the FN key and press a button once with the NUM (probably in blue) is labeled. It should be in the upper right area of the keyboard. Now should come the LED indicator for NUM LOCK and react the keyboard back to normal. This will definitely resolve this issue. All the best

I have exactly the same problem (even the same laptop). When I'm also nothing. Even the system restore was useless. My keyboard does not work anymore Can me for no one? Help I have been using a compaq presario laptop which is running with windows 7 operating system. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

Indeed, there is a solution! You need to download an updated driver from the manufacturer website, it worked for me when my laptop keyboard was not working properly. If the problem persists still you can try to install a patch after installing the patch it works yet, you need the patch to fix the keyboard problem.

Hi also have this problem with the keyboard on my laptop Toshiba. No key on the keyboard works. Did a service called and then get the hint very easy to remove the battery and AC adapter. Then press repeatedly on the head start to discharge all residual streams. After battery in, started and lo and behold, it worked again, everything ok. May sound stupid, but it was really true. Is probably similar to the router if the spins times, disconnect, wait several minutes and then reconnect it.

if necessary to connect USB keyboard (if the notebook is not too old). If that works, probably the keyboard is gone. If not ... take leave ... Then usually not worth it, because then it is probably the keyboard controller which is located on the motherboard. This is of course only if you are not using even boot at the keyboard can.