Thread: Satellite P300 touch buttons not working

ohmy Satellite P300 touch buttons not working

I am using the Toshiba Satellite P300 laptop and have tactile keys to change sound, set to play or pause to switch to a next song and makes these keys do not work at all. It appears to me as it is because i have upgraded the operating system recently i was using the windows vista before which i upgraded to windows 7. Please tell me how to get rid of this problem.

Re: Satellite P300 touch buttons not working

Sounds like your drivers have been crashed and that 's the reason why your touvhpd is not working properly. So i would suggest you to install the drivers again on your laptop and then try to get use the touch keys the keys should start working now. Hopefully this should resolve the problem. if not there is a hardware failure. Rush to the service center.

It appears there are some sort of problem with the drivers which are installed on your device so inorder to get rid of this problem you will have to uninstall all the drivers that are readily installed on your device. The best possible solution here what i would suggest is to reinstall all the drivers freshly this would definitely resolve the issue.

Yes, I went on to the Toshiba website, but i found nothing, I say a lot of trouble finding the name of the driver for the touch pads mp3 player but even though i uninstalled the existing drivers and reinstalled the drivers again then also the touch keys are not working still. please tell me how to get rid of this situation Thanks for helping me.

Here's my problem: Since yesterday, suddenly, the touchpad on my laptop packard bell has stopped working. I do not think the hardware as the laptop recognizes it perfectly, I tried to restore the system in case it was about an external configuration, I have updated the drivers, I have deleted and reinstalled and nothing. The computer recognizes it but does not work.

The laptops have a button just to enable or disable the touchpad, surely you have blocked from there. Check that you have not accidentally turned off the touchpad. Locate the function that turns on or off (usually in the alternate functions that can be accessed on the keyboard using the Function key (FN). If there is damage to hardware, that you should work. Do it and he told me.

But a friend has a acer 5050 and the touchpad can be disabled by pressing "fn" + key corresponds to one of the "f something" (can not remember exactly ke key, but is close ke ke key allows the notebook project images from a data show.) pull it back and it worked the touchpad not if you will hopefully they will not understand anything xD.

I use the touchpad, the adjustment not to trigger a click when you move the finger a little too hard as I turn off, ie I untick the little box in the setting device for moving the finger on the pavement, but do not necessarily triggering a click, to get it when I click on two buttons just below. But my problem is the small box and I let fly at each switch is activated, I find myself every time, with a sensitive touch pad, which triggers a click when I move my finger a bit too heavily