Thread: nb305 low battery alarm beep how to shut off

nb305 low battery alarm beep how to shut off

Currently I am using nb305 netbook. At the time of using it it drops down by 10% on the remaining battery and then beep occurs in every 10seconds. Can anyone please suggest me that how can I make it disable that is very annoying and at that time you can't do anything it beeps when I listen any music then also. or at the time of video. And I can't use this netbook in public without turning it off. So please help me.

Re: nb305 low battery alarm beep how to shut off

Yes, same problem I am also facing that is beeping its make me crazy and I can't get solution of this. I searched a lot but even though till now not get complete answer. Actually somewhere I read that he got the solution for the 299 but I have tried it in my satellite model it also doesn't work. Is there anyway to disable it please tell me any solution which work in my case.

This is the same problem which is I am facing nowadays. I am using my satellite nb305-n410BL is the exact model on the windows 7 operating system. And I think this happening with the most of the Toshiba's model. Is there any updates regarding this?? If you know then post it as soon as it is possible.

You are using mini notebook NB305-N410BL. I hope I can help you on little extent. You just open the sound in the control panel. And after that on the sound tab locate low Battery Alarm and Critical Battery Alarm. In that sound field you just set them to none. I think it will fix your problem.

I think you are telling all these without using this model. Because in this the sound is a simple beep which is occur at every 10 seconds and it is not like any sound effect which came from the op sys. Actually if you see there is a lots of Toshiba’s user who are facing this problem with their netbook. But there are other companies who are providing now the updates for it or make it fix to solve this. Actually it has been one month since I have posted this. Because of this you cannot use this in public places. There is no way to disabling it.

I also know this only to make it correct. I also think that it is an sound which come from op sys. Now I come to know that it is not the sound effects from the op sys. Actually I am also going to give you the same solution but after knowing this then I don't know anything about it. Sorry buddy.

Few days before I solve this problem which is occurring on my own PC. I am also facing this last 1 week back. I have searched a lot on this but then from one of forum one user after trying all things in last he had formatted his pc then I have also did the same thing it fix my problem from 1 week try you guys also hope it work in you case also.