Thread: Satellite A665D-S6059 ATI Graphics Driver Issue

Satellite A665D-S6059 ATI Graphics Driver Issue

I am getting some issues establishing the automatic WiFi connection. I have passed a lot of time considering out the method when the connection is not implemented .

It seems so strange, but when I connect in the power, the ATI graphics driver replaces the mode and it cracks the WiFi connection. Also, if I power down the laptop with power disconnected, and then reboot the system with power plugged, the automatic WiFi connection is not going to be established. What can be the wrong thing in this situation ....

Re: Satellite A665D-S6059 ATI Graphics Driver Issue

It seems so complex to say anything about this when we are not sure about the procedure and things that's what you are going to try. For example,..

• Have you disabled the power management within the Device Manager section ?
    • Have you reconfigured the Power Saving Mode for the wireless from the Power Options ?
    • Have you tried to play with the processor power management from the Power Options to find out the status after that ?

Hi guys , I am sure you all will help me to rsolve this issue actually, I got this thread and found that I can get the solution because one of the user already discussed about the same issue and I currently having the problems with my graphics card driver and it continuously turning off my system unexpectedly. At times, it will not allow me to even boot this up. I used to find the drivers on my own but I was not fine to get any type of help . Any Suggestions would be helpful for me ?

If you are running with the USA product the you have to go for the product support link onto the official site of the page,issue your model number and after then click onto the downloads tab. Now download the drivers, tools and applications for the same model. You are able to work with the left hand Drop Down Menu to filter for operating system and the right hand DDM to filter for kind of file.

You have to click onto the blue text link which says to display All Models to display yours. If your laptop is issued from another country then you have to go for the same countries Support Site to download the required drivers.

Yeah ! you can get a long list of the driver and in case, if you are talking about the AMD Display Driver,you can get the same not ATI Display Driver.

If you need to find recent releases of the drivers then you can go for using these and can be obtained directly from the AMD. You have to switch for the standard VGA and then after perform the uninstallation of your already having AMD/ATI display drivers before performing the installation of these at last.

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/mobile/1..._32_dd_ccc.exe
    http://www2.ati.com/drivers/mobile/1..._64_dd_ccc.exe

I am so glad that you all considered for the issue occurred here and I will be a beneficial information for me although . ..Alright i will move to implement this out and thanks for these information ! I really hope it works because currently it is crashing a lot more and probably it's almost impossible to run with my laptop functioning for more than 10 minutes before it got crashes once again.