Thread: Battery on Satellite A135-S4527 does not charge

Battery on Satellite A135-S4527 does not charge

I am using the 2 years old Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Laptop and this laptop have shown me a serious problem now as when i am trying to charge this laptop then it is not at all getting charged. I thought it would be battery problem so i tried with the new battery which starts charging but only for few minutes then it gets off. Where could be the problem now?

Re: Battery on Satellite A135-S4527 does not charge

Have you ever had the battery in it even if you do it all the time, now only run on electricity? With battery it is important to note that one you only the best uses for loading and after loading it again, because you will not permanently charged. That is why the manufacturers give to battery's also only a half year warranty.

Lithium will be loaded with a specific (in the lower 70-80% constant) current. If the laptop is off, the controllers can just keep this strength. If the laptop is running (and even has to work hard) to the values can not always respected. When the battery is about 70-75% full, it no longer interferes. The required strength can then supply the power supply anyway. LiIon battery does not like heat. The warmer, quiet but "painful" is the whole of the battery. Particularly on loading and unloading is particularly SENSE it. Even at 100% andauerende heat is bad (which is why battery out in the AC). It tolerates heat better than 70% load and no load.

With a quarter years the battery is already in the area to ensure that performance declines markedly. If he then also for some time is without charge, it is not unusual, as most laptops consume electricity even when you are off. Maybe you can leave the battery at specialized dealers PowerPoint summary again. But that only means the product will be up and unloaded. The lifetime is therefore also almost "Used".

a BIOS update is recommended if the battery is new and is not recognized. If the battery was previously detected easily in the notebook and not now, then what is true, not with the ID transmitted by the battery to the system.
    Usually the fault lies with the battery. He seems to be broken and the label not to be transmitted correctly, then only one of the electronic exchange is possible. Of the cost to get a new battery, however, is more favorable.