Thread: Looking to buy i7 Laptop

Looking to buy i7 Laptop

I want to buy a laptop, use will result adobe (Photoshop, illustrator, flash, indesign) and video. I saw the new Intel Core processor core i7; I would like to know more details related to this, to be more precise information related to the laptops that are having i7 processor. This would especially work with virtual machines, just play and play HD empty. Everything must be between 600 and 700th preference. I saw the i860 and i930 that seem not too bad, but I'm sure the opinions of experts will advise me the best.

Re: Looking to buy i7 Laptop

As usual it's anything major, Acer, coupled to a HD4650 i7 920 everything with a screen offering full HD. Not to mention the quality of components such as power supply, RAM, Motherboard, which are moldy? If I can give you advice do not buy the pc found in supermarkets that will be Acer, Packard Bell, Medion etc, all these laptops are having core i7 as you need.

ACER Aspire M7720 PC-8R7S Core i7 920 this is super and I can prove i7 processor which gives a gain of power drawn by 80% with 3 GB DDR3 very good memory for games a hard disk 640 which should go well and there you are tin to make him an old pc with nine gear it's really not nice if you are thinking for opting for any other laptops in market.

Acer or another is right or not, the processor and what goes with brand is plugged 2 gb of ram but it will not go away with games that require high configuration. i7 build him a doing so but given the budget you cannot. 2GB of RAM does not slow down the games to stop after it's true that some games (sore optimized) will be a little more comfortable with more than 2GB, but it runs well with 2GB.

Well I do not care about the brand of power that we are going to have. The fact that the motherboard is specially manufactured for Acer too? (Not found in stores), which allows no modified in bios, more such meet very soon limited level. The configuration wizard is more appropriate for use gamer remember it. The graphics card is the most important component in this case.

In any case the technology goes so fast that when you want the over looker it will move on. Why do you want to edit the configured part to add more RAM. You take the head for nothing, to stop. My "motherboard asus it wane after one year battery warranty. The video card acer is very good. In fact it's a PC gamer that he chose, not multimedia but it is having the core i7 processor.

You will do better with a configuration "core duo" while we have the gamer is already go for quadcore byte RAM and as video games evolve as fast as the technology, it will be quickly overtaken by the new video games. But I forgot that I know nothing informatics and I am not a dealer. It will update the bios via the manufacturer's website.