Thread: Toshiba Mini NB305 how to shut off low battery alarm beep

Toshiba Mini NB305 how to shut off low battery alarm beep

I am using the Toshiba Mini NB305 laptop and i have seen that when this laptop's battery goes down to the 10 % then it beep starts notifying you about the same. It beeps after every 20 seconds. But i have got bored by this beeping because it does not let me listen to the music happily. Can anybody tell me that how can i shut off this feature?

Re: Toshiba Mini NB305 how to shut off low battery alarm beep

I guess the settings for shutting off the beep alarm of the low battery of your laptop would be somewhere in an operating system's settings. Only problem is that you have not mentioned an operating system which you have installed on this laptop. I suggest you to give an information about the same and then you will get a proper solution for sure.

When the battery power level of your Toshiba laptop is low on which you are having Microsoft Windows XP operating system , the Default Beep sound is played as an alternative of the Low Battery Alarm sound or the Critical Battery Alarm sound that you chosen in Sounds and Audio Devices in Control Panel. I suggest you to open the Control panel from the Start menu button.

I was looking at the options and it seems that only from the item of "sound" control panel you can set this to alert you when battery is low or critical, but the sound probe and this is very short and do not know if this is why one is not enough to listen to many sounds usual Vista, I would suggest (that is but I'll prove it) to change the sound a tone and maybe longer if they listen.

Set alarm battery time to prompt the user to record information. Do you click Open "Control Panel", double click "Power" option "alarm point" menu bar, alarm, low battery "column, by default Windows 98 is 10%," a severe shortage of battery alarm "column, Windows 98 default is 3%, which can make the appropriate changes as needed. Click on [button alarm reply], warning of" voice "and" sample "are selected, the level of" power "May time to select. Limits of the alarm when the battery is used, displays a warning message and alarm beep to alert the user to record information about delays . Finally, click [OK] to exit the power management settings.