Thread: HP Photosmart C4780 Frozen

HP Photosmart C4780 Frozen

I just bought an HP C4780 marketed commercially under HP Photosmart premium and it is equipped with WIFI. But my problem is that my laptop or printer I can not install the WiFi configuration. In fact, if I run the Configuration Wizard wireless printer it does not detect my livebox. If I run the installation then my laptop, it detects that the latter is obviously connected to my livebox and then when it gets to the stage diagnosis system, it displays the message " the wireless radio is not working. Please contact HP support. I am afraid that is the wireless card of the printer but wrong. Someone please help me.

Re: HP Photosmart C4780 Frozen

I also have this famous printer HP Photosmart that I tried desperately to make it work with VISTA, which HP does not have a compatible version. After more than six hours of hard , I finally have a solution:
    - Connect your USB cable
    Then go
    - Control Panel --- > Printer ---> Add Printer
    - Add a local printer ---> Choose DOT4_001 ( HP Photosmart 7345 Series )
    - Manufacturer = HP Name
    - Printers = HP Photosmart 7200 Series is , either hp deskjet 5550 series ( HPA )
    Both work perfectly.

# Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet , the power strip or surge protector.
    Power Module cord
    # Observe carefully the power cord to see if this potential damage.
    If the power cord or power module is damaged, contact HP for a replacement module.
    # Disconnect the power module from the back of the product .
    # Wait at least 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cord disconnected to an electrical outlet . Do not use a power strip or surge protector . If the green light (LED ) power module does not light , contact HP to replace the power supply.
    # Reconnect the power supply to the device .

The warnings are not lacking (sticker on the USB port, the first screen at startup, documentation ... ) : you must first install the drivers from the CD before connecting the printer to the PC ! An instruction that it is better to follow. By cons you can already prepare the multifunction his first start , simply by connecting the mains and lighting . The touch screen guides you as and when , and even offers two demos could not be more explicit about how to put the cartridges and paper . For cartridges , an illustrated manual is anyway stuck under the hood . Child's Play ! Two phases take a little time: initialization single ( approx. 4 min 50) cartridge alignment ( approx. 4 min). Take advantage of these moments of respite to install the drivers on the main computer.

Briefly press the Power button ( ) , then release it to launch a reboot cycle . Do not hold the button down. Briefly press the power button Illustration. If you press the power button and hold for too long , it is possible that the device turns on and off without rebooting . In this case, press again and release the power button ( ).
    * If these steps have solved the problem The procedure is completed .
    * If problem persists , go to the next solution.

On the other hand , there is for HP Photosmart Essential new version 3.5. You look for it on the internet and then you can see your photos . Otherwise to be going , if it does not work , download Picasa , which will transfer all your pictures at the facility. Where you will be asked you answer yes to the question. II had an HP Photo smart camera , and I had to download the update . I'm not on Vista , but I think this may solve your problem .