Thread: HP Solution Center parsing error

HP Solution Center parsing error

I just bought an HP C4580 and I can not scan the doc and send them to my computer. I do not understand: the network is working because I send it wireless printing from my mac (MacBook Pro - Mac OS X - version 10.5.7) and I can also copy ( so in theory the scan operation) . When I click on HP Solution Center, it get parsing error. Please help.

Re: HP Solution Center parsing error

I installed the HP Solution Center. I enabled the scanning from the HP Solution Center software and it worked. However , by activating the keys scanning does not work. He was going through the software. Click on the small arrow to the right of the window of Maintenance Center , next to " Security " to display all parameters monitored. It found, for example, without adjustments are necessarily accessible if all goes well , information on " Internet Security Settings "and the " User Account Control ".

The HP Solution Center is the main software program you use to monitor and maintain your all - in- one Windows XP . ( The older devices use a similar program called HP Director . ) The HP Solution Center is part of the full suite of software and drivers for your device. It can not be downloaded separately. This program serves as a central access point for tasks such as scanning , printing and copying . It also provides access to the following features :
    * Device Settings ( settings of scanning and printing for example).
    * Help and troubleshooting for the device.

The HP Solution Center installed automatically during the install of the full version of HP software . However, it is not installed with the database driver or if plug-and -play . It is also possible that you have not selected the program if you performed a custom installation type or minimum. Check if the HP Solution Center is on the list of installed programs . Click Start , Then All programs and finally, click the folder HP .
    * If the HP Solution Center is listed HP program , click it to open it. If the program opens , it is useless to continue to follow the instructions in this document .
    * If the HP Solution Center does not appear in the list of programs , go to the next section to install the software.

It may be possible to add the HP Solution Center from the CD device . Have used this option only if the following conditions are true:
    * Initially , you have installed the software using the CD device , you have not downloaded.
    * During installation, you forgot some software components.
    * Since the first installation of the software , you have not downloaded the latest version from the HP Web site.

If your situation meets all these conditions , continue to follow the steps below to add software from the CD device.
    1. Turn on the device .
    2. Insert the device CD into the CD drive of your computer , then wait a few seconds until the Setup program starts . If the installer does not launch automatically, click Start , Then Work station and double - click the CD drive.
    3. Click the option to install additional software.
    4. Select the component called HP Solution Center .
    5. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the installation process.