Thread: Make cheap VoIP calls.

Make cheap VoIP calls.

I have got bored by paying the bills for my VIOP calls as i am used to do it a lot. But i have heard that there are many ways by which you can deduct the call charges for your VIOP calls. Can you guys please help me to find out any such services, I would be glad to decrease my VIOP call charges. How can i make cheaper VIOP calls to my dear ones?

Re: Make cheap VoIP calls.

I have found one websites which allows you to VOIP call as per the single call. Actually you won be getting charged as per the time, You just need to pay per one call, No matter how long the call duration would be. So i guess it is much useful thing if you are making a long VOIP calls. You have to go to the Vyke who have revealed this service. Go to its official website.

12voip - a program that uses the latest technology to transfer high-quality and free voice communications to people in any point of the Earth. 12voip is freely available to all Internet users. To make calls, you need to install software 12voip (it is free of charge), then you can make free calls to countries such as: Australia, Japan, Mexico, Romania, Italy, India, Korea, South Africa, Russia, Sweden, Thailand, Denmark, Hungary, Ireland, Colombia, Cyprus, Croatia, etc.

ActionVoip - is one of the cheapest operators providing IP telephony, he appeared in February 2009. ActionVoip - this is not freeware, but it offers the lowest fares and to use it without having to pay any subscription fees and money from the account, you can use when you needed it, because the money in the account does not "burn" Moreover, restrictions on the length of calls per month is not installed. With the program ActionVoip can send SMS messages, with not only one person, but once the whole group of people from your contact list.

BudgetSip program allows you to make phone calls from a landline or mobile phone to any phone within the network BudgetSip. With the program BudgetSip You can make calls anywhere in the world at the most minimal cost. Installing software BudgetSip is free, as well as its use may establish programs BudgetSip to your mobile phone.
    CallEasy - is the operator of IP telephony, which allows to make calls in almost all countries in the world at low cost and without having to install special software. CallEasy program can be used on both the computer and the mobile phone, while you do not have to pay a subscription fee and the money from the account can be used at any time convenient for you.

VoipStunt is a free IP telephony with which you can make calls free to 35 countries. You can call cheaper to other places with a very low price incredibly. Cheaper calls to PC or Mobile Phones and Make Free PC To PC. Fixed calls to many countries between which lies the France are completely free, but with limited minutes. VoipStunt Software offers you the option to purchase credit to call for very low cost. The quality of software depends on the speed of the Internet. Its operation is similar to VoIPBuster and other software such as Internet Telephony (Windows Live Messenger o Skype) it is very easy to learn to use it.

Evaphone is a web application that allows you to make totally free calls to all operators, fixed and mobile world, using the VoIP system without needing to install any program ... Unlike other VOIP software. Evaphone offers the possibility to choose the country in which you want to call. do not forget to mark the city code and number téléphonique.Le service is available on their official website is very easy site to work for free, and it asks if you want to enable the use of microphone permettrent starting the appeal.

Voipbusterpro - a free unlimited calls to different countries of the world (included in the list) for only 10 euros per year. Voipbusterpro - this is 44 countries, in which the system works, you can use to communicate with their friends at a minimal price.
    IP-telephony operator Voipcheap offers to make free calls to 30 countries, as well as send SMS messages to users. Payment System Voipcheap occurs quickly and without too much difficulty, and you can again enjoy conversation with friends.