Thread: mobile tricks for nokia handset

mobile tricks for nokia handset

Hi,

I like you use Nokia phone. Its a good brand and I can trust only on this brand. There are many tricks and shortcuts for the nokia phone but I know a few of them but there are still many which I don't. I want to know those tricks. Therefore I request all the nokia fans who know the tricks and shortcuts for the brand to share there knowledge with us.

Thank You,

Re: mobile tricks for nokia handset

Yes you are right, there are many tricks and I know one of them which is very interesting. This trick is known as The Detective Trick. This will spy anyon using your cellphone. just follow the steps below.
    • In the headset profile of your phone activate the Automatic Answer and keep ringing volume to mute.
    • Now you have to short circuit the left middle and right pins which are at the bottom of your mobile phone such that all connection touching each other. Your Headset profile will be activated.
    • Now you can use your phone to check what the people are talking. Just keep your phone under the table in the room.
    • Now when you call on your phone, it will receive your call without ringing. and you can listen the sound around it.

This trick is known as Secret Prank.
    • Go to your mobile setting then Security and then user groups and change it to 0000. When you set this number then you phone will sound a message if you are near to a radar speed trap.
    • If you set this to number 500 then your phone will set off security alarm at shops exits.

You can try these tricks if you can handle the unexpected. But this secret trick will not work with all phone models.

You can check your Nokia mobile's or cellphones IMEI number. IMEI number is unique no for your phone and is has to be there in your mobile. Using mobile without IMEI no is illegal. You can check your IMEI(International Mobile Equipment Identity) by just pressing *#06#.

As you press this number your will see a serial no on your screen. This is your IMEI number. It will be like:
    XXXXXX XX XXXXXX X
    TAC FAC SNR SP

Where
    TAC = Type approval code of your nokia Mobile
    FAC = Final assembly code of your cellphone
    SNR = Serial number of your nokia Phone
    SP = Spare

You can also check your phones Software revision type. Unlock your phone and press *#0000#. When you press last # of the code the you will see some of the important information about your phone like.

V 06.02
    03-03-08
    RM 273(c) Nokia.

where
    1ST Line = Software revision
    2ND Line = The date of the software release
    3RD Line = Phone type

You can view Service menu. Type *#92702689# (*#WAR0ANTY#). This will let you to service menu with the information given below.

Serial number (IMEI)
    Production date (MM/YY)
    Purchase date (MM/YY) You can only enter the date once.
    Date of last repair (0000 means no repair)
    Transfer user data to another Nokia phone via Infra-Red