Thread: C4780 install continuously stalls on Wireless

C4780 install continuously stalls on Wireless

I just bought a C4780. It installs and works perfectly with USB. I would like to make it work in my WiFi network but it is impossible for me to recognize by my Neufbox 4. After some research on the web, it seems that the WPS is the connection mode. I have a doubt about Neufbox and compatibility (no) of this Protocol. Is it possible to use the WIFI otherwise? Please help.

Re: C4780 install continuously stalls on Wireless

For the network name is the name of the modem which is connected to your pc. Let the cursor on your pc connection icon, then you veras displayed his name. You can also look beneath the box, AC must be in writing, provided it is not changed. For the wpa key is the password to connect to wifi. He, too, if it has not been changed and should be written on the modem (for information, the modem is the box that gives you internet connection. Is one that has plenty of buttons, which can flash, or be put out.)

You need to click on the wireless printer, go to "settings. Wireless" then "restore the network settings. Wireless print the network configuration. On your PC, activate your card or USB wifi and search for and connect to the network named hpsetup. Once logged in, type in the address bar of your browser the IP address located in front of the line "URL for web server" on the network setup page that was printed in 2. Select the Networking tab. Add "IP address configuration" and "DNS Address Configuration" to "automatic". By cons, in the Advanced tab:
    -SSID: put here the network name of your livebox (eg Livebox-666A)
    -Click on the checkmark "infrastructure"
    -Click on the checkmark "WPA-PSK authentication"
    Let the two-down menus next to "automatic", "But think about completing your WPA key on both fields" passphrase "and" confirm passphrase -Finally, in the menu "compatibility", tick the first box: "In year infrastructure network uses 802.11b behavior".

The download that you realized from HP is a first time to save the file on your computer that contains the driver you need. Then you go to the folder where you saved the downloaded file and double click launches the execution and
    you follow the instructions. Your original CD is no longer relevant for this facility.

To use a wireless printer must inevitably use a network. You connect to your printer without a wireless router is possible, is an ad hoc connection. Turn the wireless radio of the HP Photosmart and your computer. On your computer, log on to the network name (SSID) hpsetup, the ad hoc network created by default the HP Photosmart. Use an ad hoc network profile on your computer to connect to the product. If any ad hoc network profile is currently configured on your computer,see the help file of the operating system of your computer to the correct method to create a profile ad hoc computer. Once Profile created ad hoc network, insert the installation CD that came with the product and install the software. Log in ad hoc network profile that you created on your computer.

You need to install Start / Control Panel / Hardware and Sound / Printer . Right-click anywhere and select " Add Printer ...". Then click on " Add a network printer, wireless or bluetouth ... " Your printer should normally appear (if this is not the case, then try the other forums because this is what worked for me ...). Click " Next ". Then select the arrows mark the hp and model of your printer. Once the model of the printer selected , click Next. DO NOT click on " Disk " , it does not work.