Thread: Toiagocx.exe infection

Toiagocx.exe infection

Hello,
    i am facing the problem with my portable devices, which i use such as the H.D. and my flash drive this devices ,when they are tried to be opened a new shortcut of my main folder gets created,i am not able to find the problem about this,since when i try to open this newly created folder it creates one exe file in the name of H\toigoicx.exe.

Re: Toiagocx.exe infection

Yes the problem which you are facing about the new folders created of the main file is different kind of the problem, and it a new file as toiagocx.exe as the name of the file when i try to open this folder, the actual problem is not rectified now,but please someone provide the better solution for it so i can get rid out of it, so that i can make the proper use of my portable devices.

As the problem for you is the creation of the new folder of the particular name as toiagocx.exe when you try to open the portable devices such as the H.D and flash drives you can just try not taking the risk of opening the devices directly you can make the better use of the available antivirus to detect the threats.

As you have the problem for creation of the new infected files such as the toiagocx.exe when you try to open the portable devices, is just due to lack of scanning the devices by using the prescribed antivirus, one of the best solutions which you can apply is by using the usb fix software, it is the software where you detect the infections at the first attempt where you can delete those viruses.

The creation of the infected files is very normal when you get any data from any of your friends, the creation of the exe file of the main files is the viral infection you may try to solve this problem by using the antivirus such as clamwin you just have to scan your devices manually at frequent intervals as it does not have automatic mechanism.