Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Satellite U405D-S2874 Backlight not working

Portable Devices

Old 03-09-2010

Satellite U405D-S2874 Backlight not working

I have a problem since this morning Desktop on my laptop brand acer travelmate 432 (Screen XGA TFT LCD). The screen is not backlit, without the presence of a light source close I can see nothing at all. I'd like to know if it is possible to resolve the problem yourself, or any other useful advice. I already tried to adjust the brightness of my screen (manually / keys on the keyboard) and also via the graphics card options. Thank you in advance

Old 03-09-2010

Re: Satellite U405D-S2874 Backlight not working

I have had the same kind of problem with my TFT screen and finally after trying a number of steps and procedures. I have called customer service and it has been changed, but your screen when you boot the PC it is informed or has any more back light. But before that i would advice you to adjust the monitor properties.
Old 03-09-2010

You are missing the LCD inverter, or "bulb" fluorescent. The system works as does a fluorescent bulb of these homes or offices, is a bulb, if the monitor is about 1 or 2 mm thick, the width or height of the screen, and there is an "investor "that is the" ballast. " Either of the two are not working, for me the investor's why it works so far, and when heated and does not.
Old 03-09-2010

Before deciding to go ahead and completely replace your laptop screen, it is prudent to fix the problem. Although the obvious damage to a display usually require complete replacement, other types of damage are visible on the laptop screen can not be due to the screen itself. So before you change the screen, definitely solve the problem.
Old 03-09-2010

Often damaged pixels on your laptop to your screen very difficult to read and use. Your notebook uses LCD (liquid crystal display) for displaying images, these images are made of thousands of pixels (little dots). If a few pixels in an area is damaged, it can ruin your whole computing experience. In most cases, it is best to remove all the laptop screen and replaced by a new one.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,