Thread: 8943G Wireless disconnect

8943G Wireless disconnect

I am totally impressed with my new Acer Aspire 8943G. It has Windows 7 as the Operating System running on it. It is simply great, except for one thing because of which I am here. The only issue that I am facing with this stuff is regarding the loss of the wireless connection. It goes into the Limited Connectivity state. Whenever I go for the diagnosis of the problem using the tools that are with the Windows 7, the system freezes and the only thing that I can do is reboot. I am using the Broadcom adapter. Is there anyone having this kind of problem or something similar to it? Any help in context would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Re: 8943G Wireless disconnect

I have gone through your query and I think that I can suggest you only one thing and nothing much can be helped. Please try updating the drivers for the wireless. It should really work for you I guess. Download the latest Broadcom drivers. I was having the same problem but with other series, but got it rectified in this manner. Hope that this will help you.

I am also going through the same problem. It disconnects from the internet in about 30 minutes. When I go to troubleshooting it simply gets locked. The only option that I have is to reboot the system. I tried all the drivers from the official website of Acer, abut was unable to find the solution. I even replaced the laptop, but 8493G still does the same thing. I will try the new drivers from other sites. Thanks in advance. Sure this should work.

I am also having the similar problem. There is nothing that can cause hatred for this laptop, it is only for this problem otherwise. I am unable to connect wirelessly. For this laptop being connected to the internet wirelessly is a huge deal. I , for the first time when connected to the wireless network fetched me the BSOD. I will go for the solution just mentioned otherwise I will get this thing replaced. BTW Thanks a lot.