Thread: Cannot print from Windows 7 Internet Explorer to 6500 Wireless Printer

Cannot print from Windows 7 Internet Explorer to 6500 Wireless Printer

I have installed 64 bit Windows 7 operating system on my machine and hae connected the HP Deskjet 6500 Wireless printer. When i am trying to print from an Internet Explorer then it is not working. I am having the drivers of HP website. But i am able to print from other application, It is just with an Internet Explorer.

Re: Cannot print from Windows 7 Internet Explorer to 6500 Wireless Printer

I have noticed something regarding an Internet Explorer browser as when you are printing web pages, you have the option to print to the data limit, you really need. Highlight the text with the mouse and the objects of the Web page you want to print. Select 'File' and 'Print'. Under 'Pressure' check the option "marked". Confirm to start with 'OK' the expression.

If you click on Internet Explorer, right-click an HTML link, the commands 'save target as' or 'Print Target' may not be available. When you click the menu File-> Print on the 'Options', is also the check box 'Print all linked documents' not activated.
    This may occur if Content Advisor is enabled. Disable the Content Advisor in Internet Explorer as follows: Click the Tools menu, click Internet Options. Click the Content tab. Under Content Advisor on 'Clear'. When you receive the following message, click OK. 'The Content Advisor is disabled. Make sure it is activated again, before someone else uses this computer."

When you print a web page in Internet Explorer and the result is not as worthy of note as you wish, you can easily fix. Click 'Tools' and select 'Internet Options'. You can search the tab 'Advanced'. Scroll down until you see the option 'Print'. Now select 'Print background colors and images'. Press 'OK' to close the dialog box. The website will be printed, although more slowly and you need more toner. But the result looks much better. Fast as you can see the page on the monitor.

When you want to print a Web page, make sure first that your printer is turned on.
    1. Then go to the menu "File" then click "Print ...".
    2. window "Print" window, select your printer.
    3. By default, the entire contents of the Web page will be printed in a single copy. If you feel it necessary you can set the number of pages to print and the number of copies you want.
    4. Click the Print button.
    5. A copy of the web page prints.

There could be some problem with your Internet Explorer due to which you are facing such problems. I think you should reinstall an Internet Explorer on your system and then check that it works or not. It might be happening due to some add on as well which you might have added to your Internet Explorer.