Thread: Acer aspire 7520-5460 graphics problem

Acer aspire 7520-5460 graphics problem

I got one of the laptop from my parents as a gift last year around christmas time. It seems shocking that the nvidia 7000m performed very nice. I was capable to launch the Gothic 3 on so minimum specifications and also fallout 3 that ran nice onto the medium specifications. But about 3-5 months before, the performance deteriorated a lot. It got so worst that I am unable to even watch the movies on this anymore. The entire framerates, on games it ran fairly fine before, are unplayable currently .

Re: Acer aspire 7520-5460 graphics problem

I have had same issue with the same laptop described in the title. Have you selected to go for trying to check out if the video drivers specified has been installed in the proper way ?Before some time, on my 7520 latest drivers got installed through the windows update and I had same issue with this . Maybe you should try to perform the installation of latest drivers from the nVidia's official web site.

I always check to find the proper configuration and in the same way, the updates and all. I have been updating my drivers at the regular basis, in case any more changes has been committed from the acer website. I even updated my BIOS, after doing this hard operation...I am still interacting with the same issue and it would not move away. I have finished the reformatting of my laptop, removed the entire thing via th recovery and considering that it will be as fine as latest but I was wrong.

There are some steps suggested for you to solve out this issue and I think, it will be helpful to measure out the actual issue with you ..

1- First step would be to launch the HWMonitor .
    2- Leave this running and start gaming then after find out the temp to be sure that it is not a problem.
    3- If the temps are configured as max then it is time to go for the maintenance .
    4- If the temps are not configured with the maximum then you need to try for the reformation and that could be background programs causing the problems like that or any malware activities .