Thread: Acer Aspire 6930G sound/buzzing problem

Acer Aspire 6930G sound/buzzing problem

I currently got a new issue. This issue is buzzing noise but right now from the speakers and in specific, what sounds as a subwoofer. They are getting started in the random way which is making a crackling/buzzing/distorted static sound at the random intervals when listening to songs or watching videos or when chatting onto the Skype, etc.

I have had such type of issue for a while and it has not bothered me as normal moving to the 'Acer eAudio Management' and easily swapping with the '5.1 Output' and then after moved back with the 'Built in Speakers' fixed the issue, albeit temporarily.

Re: Acer Aspire 6930G sound/buzzing problem

I also getting the same buzzing issues for nearly a year now, but I am still working with the installation of Windows Vista as I have not gotten round to performing the upgrade yet. I don't think that there is a actual solution for such type of issues , apart from the 5.1 Built in speaker swap (but that is more as having duck tape over a leaking pipe =.=''')

I was just searching for the solution for the same problem and got some idea during practicing of my own to resolve this problem. Actually, at one point, if I am working with the iTunes, pause playback and then after try to go for playing something from the Youtube (or some other software/ website that creates the sound) the speakers avoided to produce the sound for that . This is one of the simple idea to fix this is to just perform the reboot to resolve this . Seems to have fixed itself recently though, I am not so sure about the actual issue but the condition specified can resolve this .......

The fix is so easy to implement . You need to visit at the Acers website and download the Realtek audio driver specified for Windows Vista .That should not be for Windows 7 - It sucks. Then after run the same as the administrator user, and with the compatible conifgurations for Windows Vista Service Pack 2.

My speakers crackle very rarely, but it moves on in the same way. When it started to perform, I close the entire audio applications and after then restarts . I go this prblem before with Windows 7 and Vista both , so according to me, it is the issue related to the driver but as I stated , it happens very rarely, so it doese not bother me at all.

It has been a pain running to switch among the two sound options so probably just to get rid from the issue of the buzzing. And its frustrating to conisder that Acer don't seem to have detected an issue. Their last one update for the driver seems to have been November from last year!?

According to me, it is a lot worse on the Windows 7 so I can only imagine as you stated that it is the Windows 7 driver occurring much more issues. And I agree, when I purchased the same laptop and its the thing I was most impressed with, never mind the graphics card..

Hi everyone, I need some help from you all regarding this issue. I have recently performed the installation of Windows Vista drivers on my Windows 7 computer system, and so far I am not getting any buzzing ! Thank very much for the same . There is one thing though - I am not running with the option for 5.1 surround sound any more, just for stereo sound. I would like to be with my subwoofer functioning again! Does somebody here have any idea about the procedure to do this ?