Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Acer launch manager for windows 7

Portable Devices

Old 02-09-2010

Acer launch manager for windows 7

Hello,
In my Acer, I have the problem that the keys of the program are not Launch Manager of house configured. What bothers me most is that there is no assignment for wireless on / off. That has tried to follow that my W-Lan is the whole time really, and the computer connect to, unless I disable uninstaller on the system controller. may ask why I wanted the Acer user views, I must configure the Launch Manager, that I feel directly with the program on the W-Lan affect activity. In this manual is unfortunately nothing. Can you please help me with this.

Old 02-09-2010

Re: Acer launch manager for windows 7

Same here, it has given me just the same kind of trouble, and I downloaded the manual for your Acer. What's wrong with the wireless button on the front right at your application (button to turn on and off).
Old 02-09-2010

I have Win7 64bit on my Acer Aspire 6930G installed. Also runs well. Except for one! The launch manager worries me! It installs itself, although, I only move the fingers over the keys of the laptop, at some point are displayed on the screen is moving but not, or at some times. This comes a little flat, and then the laptop, for example, the windows of the building IE8 not complete! At some issues away. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Old 02-09-2010

In fact my concern is that I recently formatted my Acer Aspire 6920G directly by installing Windows 7. I had the unpleasant surprise that I had virtually no more drivers after formatting without the CD from my computer factory. In short, I managed to reinstall everything, however, I can not find nowhere the driver ACER LAUNCH MANAGER, or the site of Acer, or even through Google. Would you kindly minute to help me find this driver please?
Old 02-09-2010

I've done this for bluetooth drivers I remember I put a lot of time but I finally found the drivers And as I also launch manager normally I should be able to find them. If you need you can try this solution. Thank you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,