Thread: Google talk in nokia 7210

Google talk in nokia 7210

I have a nokia 7210, i am using google talk quit regularly on my notebook. Now i want to enjoy the google talk on my phone i.e; nokia 7210. How to do it in the phone and which software i have to download for these purpose, please reply me with an answer and is there is any application available which contains the google talk.
    Last edited by Fragant; 28-08-2010 at 11:24 AM.

Re: Google talk in nokia 7210

The google talk application can be easily downloaded from the "gotalkmobile" website which is a Gtalk J2ME client providing the application. Download the application and then install it in the mobile and restart the mobile so that it is installed properly. Then go to the application and connect via; GPRS to enjoy the google talk.

There is an application called as Nimbuzz which has a number of the talk application in it, it also has the Google talk. Just install the Nimbuzz in your Nokia 7210, access the application and open the Google talk to enjoy chatting. these is a sure solution to your query.

You can easily chat in the Google talk on the Nokia 7210 mobile phone. There are a number of applications such as Nimbuzz which can be has the Google talk can be installed in the phone. These applications are provider free of cost on a number of websites such as gotalkmoblie, software123, getjar. You can download it from these website to enjoy your talk.

you have mentioned that you are not able to chat on the phone by using Google talk. The Google talk is an application which can be easily downloaded from a number of websites which provide thew application for free of cost, download it and install to access the Google talk. Check your GPRS Setting because many a time it is not possible to have an accurate setting to access the net, the setting changes with the application. there is a different setting for in build browser and the applications so please verify it properly.

I have downloaded the Nimbuzz application from one of the websites and installed it in my Nokia 7210, then I restarted my cell phone and opened the application. When I am login into the Google talk, it says that there is no internet connection so which kind of error is that and how can I overcome from it. Please any one provide me with the solution, I am will be grateful in advanced.

There is a sure problem in the GPRS setting of your mobile. Check the setting and contact the service provider, there are also chances that the application you have downloaded may be not fully downloaded. So, download it again to verify that it is properly downloaded and installed. Check the version of the application and the provider of the application, it should be a genuine application provider.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"