Thread: Acer Aspire 4715z bios password

Acer Aspire 4715z bios password

I have a Acer Aspire 4715z laptop which is a month old. Now i want to switch to Window xp from the Window vista starter, but the problem is that i have forgotten the BIOS password. I want to format my drive C so please provide the solution for that and id there is any software that can be used to get the password from the system, please reply it is urgent for me.

Re: Acer Aspire 4715z bios password

There are a number of Acer's that generate a five digit code after three wrong password attempts, it is a decimal code. With this code if you go the laptoprebirth website and then it will generate a master code password that worked for my Aspire 5050. I hope that it will also worked for your Acer Aspire 4715z, if the problem then also exists then let me known i will be happy to resolve the issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is a very common solution for the BIOS password recovery, i have tried it and it worked for me. Just remove the BIOS battery for 30 to 60 seconds and after that again put it in the slot and restart your system. them go to the bios and you will be able to recover the password code, if the problem then also exists then contact the Manufacturer of the system, it will solve your problem for sure.

Your problem can be easily solved by just following simple steps provided below they will help you to make changes in your system and the issue will be resolved;
    • Switch off the system and open the cabinet after that touch the chassis of the case with a metallic object to discharge static electricity.

• Check the documentation of the motherboard to locate the jumper and then reset the bios, it will close the battery.

• Then power up and restart your PC then you will get the password.

Many people buy the master code from the different websites, don't waste a large amount of money by doing these. I have a Manufacturers secret on a book about the Password. These book contains a large amount of the information on the master code, which is also helpful in your case. You can download these book from the easywebsiteng website for free of cost, these will resolve your query for sure.

I know some methods.
    1. The best and easiest method: Close OS and shut down the electricity power of computer. Open your computer box, take out the cmos battery from the mainboard. Then the bios password will be reset to blank. Put it back after a few minutes.
    2. Follow some tutorials. For example this tutorial: Bypass BIOS Password or Crack CMOS Password?
    So I would suggest you the 1st method. Hope it helps.
    Last edited by Kunal; 03-09-2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: External linking is not allowed

I have just remove the bios password from my Acer laptop, the most appropriate to do it is that take off the bottom panel and locate the bios battery. It is usually about the size of a dime w/a blue plastic ring around the edge, then re soldier it and leave it for a few hours. Soldier it back and you are done with your system. Restart the system after some time and you will be able to get your password.

If you are not able to remember the password and if your laptop is under the warranty period then you can go to the Dealer or to the customer care for the assistance. They will solve the problem by sending the laptop to their service center within a week. These will resolve your issue and if then too you are not able to solve the problem then you send me the entire configuration of your system and I will provide you with the solution.

i forgot my acer aspire 7738g bios and hdd password,battery removing not help,estonian local acer service wants replace motherboard thats is too exspensive 700eur