Thread: Touchpad drivers for Alienware M17x

Touchpad drivers for Alienware M17x

I have a Alienware M17x laptop and it is been loaded with Windows Vista. the thing is that I need an information that can I get a Multitouch driver for the same so that it can be unlocked and can be used as needed. It is needed in order to get the issue to be worked and then perform for the task. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Touchpad drivers for Alienware M17x

Check out for Synaptics touchpad driver which is helpful for Hp laptops. they can be used to unlock the feature and can be used as Multitouch then. So check out by installing for the same and then get the implementation to be processed well which will be better for you to get the issue to be processed and then make the desired aspect to be processed as needed.

For further support you need to look out by the change that is click on the link that is Synaptics that is needed. It will be better for you which will let you to get the issue to be processed and get the desired change. I hope you may get the thing or the implementation to get it worked well. Click on the link and then look for the driver is available for the system that you use. Hope you may get sort of the thing well.

Check out for the link that is been mentioned you may then get the change to be processed and function well. It will be better for you to get sort of the thing that is needed. I hope you may the be able to work well and then process for the change that is the driver may help you to get cope and then perform the task that you need to work for.

Click on the link that is been provided you will surely get to a better solution. So get it worked as needed. This will let the touchpad to work in the way you want. So get the desired thing to be worked and then make the aspects to be processed. So get it worked which will surely let the thing that is needed to be processed.