Thread: Alienware M17x not able to boot well

Alienware M17x not able to boot well

I am having an issue with my Alienware M17x laptop. The problem is that it is not able to boot up well. When I try to boot the system the LED glows but there no BIOS screen on the start up as it do not show up anything. I have no idea what could have caused the problem. Other than that I tried a lot of things to get rid of the issue but was not successful. Please do help me out so that I can make work well with the same. It is been installed with Windows XP.

Re: Alienware M17x not able to boot well

The issue could well being related to the SMPS. It could be that the power supply unit is not able to respond well or get the thing to be processed well with the same. So in order to get the thing to be worked and execute the process it is necessary that you do check out well for the change and then make the issue to be sorted. As it is been done you may then be able to work as required.

It could be that the RAM is not working properly or may have some issue. You need to replug the RAM by removing it and then check for the same. I hope this will really help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted. It could be that that memory is not able to read and hence the BIOS is not able to start. So get it worked well or check for the motherboard by cleaning it well.

Remove the battery and then plug it well again. You need to de-attach all the related devices and peripherals and then replug them all well. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be functioned and process well for the same. I hope as it is been done you can then make the changes to be functioned or process. It did work for me when I had the same issue with my laptop. So get it worked to get the issue to be sorted.

You need to remove the CMOS battery as well. It will then make the desired thing to be processed and work well which will be better for you. So do check and then make the essential things to be implemented. It will really let you to get to a better solution and then make the changes which will be better for you. As the battery is been removed you can then work well as needed. Do check for the same.

I would suggest you to look for the video card that you are using in order to make the changes to be implemented well. As it is been done you can then work well with the same as needed. It will be better for you to get sort of the thing which will let you to make the associated things to be processed. As it is been done you can then be able to get process with the same. So do check out and work well as required. Update the driver for the video card. It will be better for you.

In order to get the issue to be processed it is essential that you do make the implementation well sorted that is by installing the operating system well as required. This will surely let the changes to be processed that is to work well. It could be some bug may have been causing the issue. A clean boot will let the issue to be processed and sort.