Thread: Corrupt Restore Media for Toshiba Mini NB305

Corrupt Restore Media for Toshiba Mini NB305

I am having an issue with the Toshiba Mini NB305 whose second disk got corrupted. I need to get another one disk for me so that i can perform the recovery with the same. If any one is having the ISO file for the Second Disk then let me so that i can also get it for my Toshiba Mini NB305. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Corrupt Restore Media for Toshiba Mini NB305

I think you can get the media recovery CD from the Toshiba. You have to order the new copy of the Recovery CD from the Toshiba and you will be able to create the recovery of the media. So if you are ready to spend some amount on the Recovery CD then order for on on the Toshiba site and you will get it working.

I was also having the same problem and to get rid of which i have just inserted the new CD and burned the media disk at the low rate which successfully created the dis and now i am able to work with the same. If you like it then i will advise you to perform the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

First of all thanks for the reply that you have given regarding the issue i have asked about i.e. "Corrupt Restore Media for Toshiba Mini NB305" but after going through your reply let me tell you that this is not working for me as my media file is that much corrupted that i can not copy it to any external device also. So if you are having any solution then pass to me.

As per your request let me tell you that I am having a copy of the Recovery CD for the Toshiba which you can use to work with the issue of yours. So if you like to have this then I will advise you to PM me and I will guide you regarding the procedure for the same. Also the copy which i am using is fresh then you will not get any kind of issue with the same.

In that case you have only one option left that is to buy the new one to get the working with the media recovery. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that the system of mine. So if you wanted to have one for your device then i will advise you to visit here and download one for yours system. Hope this will help you.