Thread: Keyboard issues after Windows 7 clean install

Keyboard issues after Windows 7 clean install

So here this evening from the keyboard of my laptop is not working no keys function as yesterday I had no problem with windows XP the problem started as soon as i installed windows 7. Going to Control Panel / keyboard and tell me that he 's There is no problem. Whether under windows (XP) or Start buttons My keyboard is it finally died. how can i fix my keyboard and Thank you for your help.

Re: Keyboard issues after Windows 7 clean install

I solved the problem, with the help of my office colleague who had the same problem he told me how he resolved a similar kind of issue on his laptop. I'm still not sure what to do but Finally his advice fixed my whole issue, He asked me removed the battery, to press the power button for about 15 seconds and replace all to solve the problem.

I just had exactly the same as yours and I look around on the internet and I finally succeed to find a solution, I add here for those who encounter this problem. In fact you should check that the keys will not be blocked (num lock and cap lock) wholesale press FN + F11 and / or FN + F12 (in the context of an acer). That is a bit like a solution.

Follow the instructions which are given below:
    • Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Regional Options, Date, Time, Language> Regional and Language Options and select "Languages" tab, you click on "Details ...
    • and you leave it "English (USA)" as the default language.
    • You can delete the other languages to avoid this happening again. "

My laptop Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5892 has a keyboard problem. The enter key does not work, the up arrow does not work, turning a key in the caps lock, the key to many others do not work or display the wrong letter. My computer is off and he will not let me log in because I can not enter my password. Any suggestions? thanks!

Try plugging a usb keyboard on the laptop and see whether you can enter that or whether it gets connected and all the keys work perfectly .if you can. then go to device manager and uninstall the drivers restart your laptop laptop. if that does not work, so if you have Windows. do a repair .. if not, or is not successful I would recommend fresh install of windows.