Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Erased BIOS

Portable Devices

Old 02-09-2010

Erased BIOS

I am having an issue with the Toshiba Satellite A200 on which i was performing the BIOS update but it got stick up on the update screen so i waited till long hour and after that restarted the machine. But let me tell you that the screen is not available for me any more. I am unable to get the screen. Does my BIOS got erased? So if you are having any suggestion then please let me. Thank you.

Old 02-09-2010

Re: Erased BIOS

There is a article regarding the issue which you are going through. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that this can help you with the same. So just go through the below given link and see whether this is working for you or not.
Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422 bios crisis recovery
Old 02-09-2010

I don't this that there is any thing that can recover the BIOS if it got erased. All you can do to work with this issue is to call up the Toshiba tech support and see whether you can get any help from them. They might be aware of the process to recover the erased BIOS that you are missing from the system.
Old 02-09-2010

I am not sure but there are lots of BIOS Recovery software available on the net but i have never tried any. If you are interested to use the same then i will advise you to go to the Google and search for same you will get lots of link which will help you for same. So go with it and let me know if the BIOS recovery software is working for you.
Old 02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
There is a article regarding the issue which you are going through. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that this can help you with the same. So just go through the below given link and see whether this is working for you or not.
Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422 bios crisis recovery
I have gone through the link which you have given me to work with the issue of mine and let me tell you that it is working for me. I have followed the link and downloaded the necessary software to back up the data. Many thanks to all for helping me out with the issue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,