Thread: Toshiba Satellite A105-S2141 keeps rebooting

Toshiba Satellite A105-S2141 keeps rebooting

I am having some serious issue with the Toshiba Satellite A105-S2141 which keep on rebooting automatically when click on any icon on desktop. Every time after i restart the PC it get rebooted after i click on any of the icon from the desktop. I am unable to get it working. Does my computer got infected with virus? Please help me if any one is having enough knowledge regarding the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A105-S2141 keeps rebooting

It seems to be the issue with the virus which is causing this kind of the issue with the same that you are going through. To get rid of the same you have install a antivirus program into the system of yours and after that update it with the latest virus database. Now run the full system scan for virus and if found any then just delete the same.

I think that you might have enabled the boot on system failure feature from the system which is starting the computer when any system failure occur. To resolve this i will advise you to disable the boot on system failure. Just go to Start> Control Panel> System. Now open the system and go to advance tab. After that locate the Startup and Recovery area and click on the Settings button. In the Start Up and recovery uncheck the automatic and you are done

If nothing is working the i will advise you to perform the system restore. The system restore will make the last working configuration of the system when the system was working well. So just perform the same and see whether it is working for you or not. To perform the system restore get into the Start> All Program> Accessories > System Tools> System Restore. Thats it!!!!!

If nothing is working for you and you wanted to still some solution to resolve the issue related to the "Toshiba Satellite A105-S2141 keeps rebooting" issue then i will advise you to contact the Toshiba tech support who can help with the proper solution to work with the issue you are going through. So contact them to work with the same.

This is nothing but the issue with the Malware or the spyware which is causing the system from it s performance. I will advise you to go with the MalwareBytes Anti-malware removal tool which will delete the virus from the system after completing the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.