Thread: Preinstalled Software Recovery after Upgrade

Preinstalled Software Recovery after Upgrade

I am having the Toshiba Satellite U405D-S2874 which was running with the Windows Vista and yesterday i have performed the upgrade with the Windows 7 by clean install. But wanted to know one things that Is it possible to use the
    Preinstalled Software Recovery after Upgrade Vista Ultimate Recovery Media CDs which will recover the preinstalled software that is already installed in the device the time i bought it. Thank you.

Re: Preinstalled Software Recovery after Upgrade

If you are missing any product or the driver for the device then i will advise you to go through the Toshiba product site and after that you can get this working with the same. You have to look for then product that you are using ad after that download and install the one which you are looking for from the Toshiba itself.

If i am not wring then you might having the CD come up with the device which is having all the driver for the Satellite U405D-S2874 is available in it. So use the CD to install the driver and application which you got with the factory made for the first time. I hope this will help you for same that you are looking for. Thanks.

If you are not getting any software or have lost the CD then i will advise you to search for every driver and application on the Google and after that download and install the same individually. When you search on the Google you will find lots of link link for download of the application. Visit the one which offers for free.