Thread: Sound Driver for Satellite L645

Sound Driver for Satellite L645

Until today I had sound on my laptop. and for some strange reason, there is nobody now. I hav tried playing a movie or sound FLV and nothing. says there could be a problem with the sound card. I went into device manager and nothing is causing an error. I have all the updated drivers possible sound and still nothing. I have restarted my laptop, and again nothing.

Re: Sound Driver for Satellite L645

Several hardware or software can cause problems with sound and audio. To begin troubleshooting, disconnect all possible external sources of sound problems, such as digital audio, external speakers and headphones. The first task is to verify that the sound systems and basic Windows CD / DVD are working. After restoring the internal sound systems with all external devices disconnected, you can try to reconnect each device in turn and test the sound to isolate the problem.

When you have verified that the sound works properly, connect the external speakers to check the sound. If still no sound or if it is too low, make sure the speakers are amplified. Passive speakers, old, are not compatible. See Resolving sound problems with external speakers and headphones for more information.

The sound of audio playback stops when a USB audio device such as headphones or a webcam with microphone is disconnected. The sound playback can stop because Windows Vista does not detect that the USB audio device was removed and still trying to use the unplugged device. simply restart the computer and plug the device again.