Thread: GPRS setting in loop mobile

GPRS setting in loop mobile

What should i do to activate GPRS in my mobile phone? I am using nokia mobile phone, i am using loop network? how can i get the gprs setting on mobile? What are the service that can be used using the gprs service? What are the charges that to be paid while enjoying the service? suggest me the company that provide the best gprs service in the market.

Re: GPRS setting in loop mobile

GPRS can only be activated on mobile which support the web service, contact to your network provider for the setting on your mobile. Not all nokia mobile support gprs service so first you ensure that your mobile support the service. Manual setting can be done on mobile also can be automatically done by the network provider on your number. As you are using loop network following setting can be used

Manual LOOP GPRS Settings:
    Account Name: BPL WAP
    Username: leave blank
    Password: leave blank
    Proxy: Enabled/yes
    Homepage: http://wap.mizone.bplmobile.com
    Proxy and Server address: 10.0.0.10
    Proxy and Server Port: 8080
    Access Point Name: mizone
    Data Bearer: GPRS/ Packetdata
    Authentication Type: Normal
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To activate gprs you should be using the mobile which enable gprs service. Nokia model which you are using if enable gprs service than you can connect to the internet through gprs . you can grps setting on your mobile through manual setting also using the customer care number of your service provider. Charges for using the gprs service depend on the service provider . many cellular company provide the gprs service such as airtel, Vodafone etc.

Not all nokia mobile support GPRS service so first you ensure that your mobile support the service. You can have the GPRS setting by visiting to the company web site and also at the store where you can have the manual setting done so you can start with the GPRS service. Now a days all cellular company provide the GPRS service with less charges so you can enjoy the service. as far as best GPRS service provider is concern Vodafone and reliance.

You can’t just use GPRS service on the mobile, the mobile must be enable to use the web service to start with the service. Manual settings for loop mobile can be done to start with the GPRS as below

Manual LOOP GPRS Settings:

Account Name: BPL WAP
    Username: leave blank
    Password: leave blank
    Proxy: Enabled/yes
    Homepage: http://wap.mizone.bplmobile.com
    Proxy and Server address: 10.0.0.10
    Proxy and Server Port: 8080
    Access Point Name: mizone
    Data Bearer: GPRS/ Packetdata
    Authentication Type: Normal

Charges for the services are specified by the company which provide the service.

. First of all your handset should support the web service in order to start with the GPRS . as you are using the nokia phone below setting can be used:

Best answer: For Nokia phones go to settings -----> Connection -----> Access point access pt: mizone username:+91<ur phone no.> i.e.if ur no is:98210 00005 username:+91982100005 password: leave it blank proxy IP:10.0.0.10 port:9401
    Other then this You can contact to the network provider which can help you for further details.

Not all nokia mobile support GPRS service so first you ensure that your mobile support the service. You can have the GPRS setting by visiting to the company web site and also at the store where you can have the manual setting done so you can start with the GPRS service. Now a days all cellular company provide the GPRS service with less charges so you can enjoy the service. as far as best GPRS service provider is concern Vodafone and reliance.