Thread: Web Cam isn't working on Satellite A665-S6050

Web Cam isn't working on Satellite A665-S6050

My Webcam is integrated in my laptop Satellite A665-S6050 is disconnected me from msn 8.0 as soon as I want a video conversation, however it works normally in version 7.5. I walked correctly maintain week but I get an error " camera has stopped working "... The green light comes on but then shuts down Thank you kindly help me.

Re: Web Cam isn't working on Satellite A665-S6050

Click the bottom right of HP and Windows XP. Owe invite you to contact an ad-visor. But for your convenience, summarized the procedure:

* Go to the Device Manager ( Control Panel - > Performance and Maintenance (or System ) - > System ( If you have not already done) - > Hardware tab - > Device Manager button ) .
    * Then go to WEBCAM ( HP Webcam for those with an HP computer ) .
    * Go to the tab driver .
    * Uninstall the driver .
    * To restart when requested .
    * When the machine is turned back on , the driver will be reinstalled. And the camera work !

In the Windows Device Manager , a line appears with an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle. This means that a device connected to the computer is not recognized as the correct driver was not found by the system You need to Identify the device. Firstly , it is necessary to identify which device was not recognized. If you do not know, simply remove successively , one by one, the external devices connected to the computer and check if the line is always present. If it is an internal device , determining the device is more difficult and can be done using a software.

Once the drivers available, just follow these steps:

* Control Panel / Add Hardware
    * Add Hardware wizard opens
    * Click Next
    * Scroll down the list to the bottom and select "Add a new hardware device "then click " Next "
    * Then "Install the hardware that I manually select from a list "
    * Browse the tree to the location of the driver or failing c: \ windows \ inf.

Check the steps:
    * Go to the Device Manager ( Control Panel - > Performance and Maintenance (or System ) - > System ( If you have not already done) - > Hardware tab - > Device Manager button ) .
    * Then go to WEBCAM ( HP Webcam for those with an HP computer ) .
    * Go to the tab driver .
    * Uninstall the driver .
    * To restart when requested .
    * When the machine is turned back on , the driver will be reinstalled. And the camera work !

First , go to Control Panel then Device Manager ( or " system "if you 're on XP or earlier versions ) , and make sure you see your webcam from the list. If present , check its status ( functional or conflict or non- functional). In all cases right-click on and choose to uninstall it . then restart your PC , there are chances that any moves back and restart work .