Thread: Toshiba Satellite Screen Problem

Toshiba Satellite Screen Problem

Its been 8 months that i am using Toshiba Satellite laptop but have not seen any problem regarding the screen of this laptop. But now the screen of this laptop start flickering sometime. Actually it works fine but suddenly it starts spazzing out. Can you guys tell me that what could be the problem, Is it anything wrong with the screen itself?

Re: Toshiba Satellite Screen Problem

I have seen the similar problem on my system and i guess the problem is regarding the manufacturing of the laptop. Pb committed to is the computer that is poorly designed, making the power supply ground created a kind of "loop effect" that impacted on the screen. I removed the grounded - is less certain, but it works better!

First try plugging the monitor on another PC to find out. It may be that your screen has a problem. Or find another screen to the PC. If you know who has a box qqun USB-to-IDE, put the disc into the PC and have it scanned by another PC. Turn the box only when all the startup process is complete PC clean.

Heavy watts speaker could be the problematic over here as i have seen that some time when i put my mobile phone near to my computer system then my phone starts showing problems on its screen for some time then it gets solved. Same problem can happen if your monitor is having some kind of electronic which has heavy magnets. I suggest you to check the surrounding of your system. But unlike mobile phone's screen laptop's does not gets normal after some time.

Loose connection or some kind of fluctuating power can also result in the flickering of the screen. I suggest you to check about the same issue by connecting an external monitor to your laptop and then check that it flickers or not. If it does not then there is something wrong with the screen itself and if there is a fluctuating power issue then an external one should also flicker.

Many laptops has been seen to having fluctuating screen when they are connected by using an adapter which charges the laptop. But those laptop have got rid of this problem when they are directly connected to the power supply unit. I suggest you to do the same as you should try booting your laptop without adapter, if you problem gets solved then you should get the new adapter.