Thread: Qosmio X505-Q870 Graphics Constantly Crashing

Qosmio X505-Q870 Graphics Constantly Crashing

I have my Laptop Qosmio X505-Q870 that has been missed graphic card and I will like to reinstall or repair . I have already appealed to a pro who told me to reinstall with the cd provided . But with the cd provided, can not reinstall , I think it is the factory cd and no windows. All the fans of the computer activated perfectly , so I , for one option pane windows, watching the different uses of the CPU and ram. The RAM remains constant at 30 % but the Process passes rapidly to 100 % when I use an application. Please help.

Re: Qosmio X505-Q870 Graphics Constantly Crashing

These motherboards have a very fragile at the Nvidia chip is not properly cooled after removal . It is therefore imperative to follow the manufacturer 's instructions , namely :
    - Clean the radiator of any thermal laminators to copper ( using acetone)
    - Using a new thermal conductor for the CPU, chipset and video card
    - Check the radiator when mounting the pressure is sufficient on the chipset and video card , and if necessary, increase the pressure by twisting the spring arm of the radiator.

You need to use tapping Method:

1. Turn on your computer and your LCD screen .
    2. Display a black image , which will reveal the stuck pixel very clearly against the black background . (It is very important that your monitor displays a black image and not just a signal 'empty 'because you need the backlighting of the LCD illuminates the back of the monitor) .
    3. Find a pen with a rounded tip . A Sharpie marker with the cap put in place should be fine for this .
    4. Use the rounded end of the pen to gently tap where the stuck pixel is - start slowly , just enough to see a white light shining at the point where you tap . If you see white light , then you do not press strongly, so use a bit more pressure .
    5. Start by tapping . Increasing pressure from your taps gradually for 5-10 total movement up the pixel work again .
    6. Display a white image ( an empty text document , or navigate your browser to about: blank and switch to fullscreen with the F11 key ) to verify that you have not accidentally caused more damage than what you have repaired .

Also you can use heat method.
    1. Turn on your computer .
    2. Make sure it is plugged into a wall outlet .
    3. Go into your power settings in the Control Panel and configure the computer to prevent it from entering sleep mode or standby.
    4. Put the laptop in a semi- closed drawer of your desk or somewhere that is not well ventilated.
    5. Close your laptop almost completely , but do not close completely - Allows you to keep the screen lit indefinitely . You can use a small paper booklet or something in this genre and place it on the keypad to prevent the laptop will not close involuntarily .
    6. Leave the computer for several hours or even days in this state. You can check his status as often as you want . The heat causes the liquid crystal to flow more easily in areas that were not previously distributed.

You flash your card and you missed your card while the park was pumping 256 mb of your RAM memory to use for the video part. The hyper memory is not only a disaster in any way cheap to have the video memory more easily. Available on 90% of laptops . Now you 've bought a map made without attention to the words Hyper Memory so it would have been better informed before the purchase and Hyper memory card does not cost the same price as a card with dedicated video memory which 'd have put on the track . In 99.9 % of cases your card is good for the dump .

According to the manufacturer and model portable form of the memory card and connector can be different. The solution is to check the model to use depending on your computer manufacturer's website Kingston. Hence you have the memory model but also the limits own capabilities to your notebook. This is the solution we use the store.