Thread: My computer does not detect my headphone

My computer does not detect my headphone

My Computer is not able to detect my headphone when i plug it in the Headphone slot. Due to this i am notable to listen my music, when i play the music with the speaker it is working but with the headphone it provides no sound. please provide me with the solution, is i have to download any specific software for it?, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: My computer does not detect my headphone

To solve this issue first plug in the head phone in the Green port which is for the Head phones and check the sound, if problem exists then go to the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" and in the "Audio input and output" tab click the little button next to the word "Analog". Then in the setting, CHECK "Disable Front Panel Jack Detection" and then click OK and your problem will be solved.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If your headphone is not detected then first you have to check that your system has the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" installed in it. Once you have that, make the required changes in the Audio Manager and restart the system so that the drivers are installed properly. Your issue of the sound will be solved and you can enjoy your music.

It seems that there is a problem with your sound driver which doesn't allow the headphone to be detected on the system. This is just a simple problem, install the sound driver that you have got with the system and if you don't have search on the internet according to the version and company and download it. Then install the driver and reboot your computer and you will get your music on the head phone.