Thread: Screen equal or better than iPhone 4

Screen equal or better than iPhone 4

I read everywhere on the net that the problem did not come to me. I have a few days a lot of dust under the screen , it is not so annoying it is when the screen turned on and off but the sun is really glaring. If your iPhone screen broke after a fall on the ground breaking his window and your iPhone is your tool or your favorite hobby, So i want to buy a mobile phone that Screen equal or better than iPhone 4. Please suggest.

Re: Screen equal or better than iPhone 4

I like the FlipOut among them Motorola , Android smartphone , the i858 i -mobile , a smartphone too Android , and mobile phone Philips Xenium K600 . From the first , we note the small size because of its square format , compatibility with mobile 2G / 3G / Wi - Fi, large LCD display, QWERTY keyboard for messaging, GPS chip and memory expandable to 32 Go Too bad the FM tuner is not the party and remains to be seen whether resolution 320 x 320 pixels atypical unlikely to cause problems with some applications.

I can appreciate the huge LCD touch screen of Motorola flipout , compatibility 2G / 3G / Wi - Fi and 5 Megapixel digital camera . However , we regret the use of an older version of the mobile OS Android and autonomy very average , as does not exceed 4 hours and 30 minutes in communications. The third, it retains a terminal to look attractive, well-equipped multimedia front and enjoying a good autonomy . Still, it is deprived of 3G, with a very generous memory and without Wi-Fi.

The choice has not really been easier against the screen terminals of many good bill to separate. In this selection, the Galaxy smartphone Samsung S, Android environment 2.1, the smartphone Motorola Milestone XT720 , Android 2.1 as well, and the smartphone newTouch Acer P400, Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Pro. From the first , it retains compatibility 2G / 3G / W - Fi, Super AMOLED touchscreen display large , the possibility of GPS navigation, the multimedia device with 5 megapixel digital camera and media player compatible with DivX / Xvid , memory expandable to 8GB 40 GB and the presence of Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity . It regrets cons , design a little classical .

Regarding the smart phone iphone is as a toy for teens, but if it 's for pro -util htc touch diamond remains the most competitive (software , high-speed surfing on the net, photo mgpix 05.03 Stretch and autofocus , touch , high quality wide screen 2.8, integrated GPS , design , real pocket pc , I'll board to cast an eye. For my part I use this type of device to work , I am limited by the market when choosing equipment , but if you expect the 16 gb i- c phone not bad at all , when a nokia iffor the pro or , even the n96 or 97 asia , are not able to compete.

You need to try the Nokia E71 Smartphone's you can talk the most effective time and ULTRA fast. Hyper complete it is impressive speed between functions . In a simple allllucinante , a quantity of shortcuts ( we discover every day ) ... Autonomy also very impressive . His fault : he is too pro , too seriously . All for a price almost twice less than an " apple " which is painfully self day. The Acer E400 beTouch is not bad but its Android smartphone touch screen and its manufacturing quality pale in comparison to Samsung and HTC Galaxy Wildfire.