Thread: Pogo.com won't work on my iPad

Pogo.com won't work on my iPad

I just have bought an ipad and want to play games that i can download from the pogo website. It is unable to load the game, i can open the advertisement but i am not able to play the game. What should i do to overcome these problem, is the format of the iPad is not supportable to load the games reply me with an answer.

Re: Pogo.com won't work on my iPad

First of all tell me that which game you have downloaded and trying to install in the iPad. If the game is a Flash game then iPad will not support it at all. Then apple doesn't provide support to play it in the iPad, please verify the format of the game and then download it from the website. The apple website has a different format for the games to play in the iPad newly launched by apple.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 31-08-2010 at 04:43 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The pogo website mostly uses java for their majority of the games and Flash for a small number of games. The apple's iPad doesn't support either of the format that is not java nor Flash. To resolve these problem go to the apple's website and observe the format of apple's iPad and then download according to that, your issue will be resolved.

The Pogo's games, like those of many other casual gaming sites, these are written with a tool called as Flash. You cannot access them through a browser on an Ipad, because Apple's Safari browser on these platforms does not support Flash. You cannot access the games which are java enabled and Flash made in the Ipad so go to the apple's website ans ask for ask for the assistance.

These issue cannot be solved until you jailbreak through, most likely pogo.com uses Flash for their games so you won't be able to launch them on your iPad and other apple supported application. you should need to contact the apple support desk to solve your query, where you can get a list of games that are supported by the iPad and other apple application.

I have contacted the apple customer care and they have told me to use games that are only supported by the apple website. They said to download the games that are available on the website and supported by their operating systems, but I want to play pogo games on my apple iPad so what should I do to overcome these problem please reply with an answer, any suggestion will be appreciated.

I can understand that you are very knee to play your pogo games but you have understand that apple doesn’t provide support for the Flash and java games. So, you have to wait until the apple launches a portable device which supports flash or java otherwise you have to switch to other devices to enjoy the game, this is the ultimate solution to your query.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"