Thread: How to set a photo to a particular number in Samsung Corby?

How to set a photo to a particular number in Samsung Corby?

I am using the Samsung Corby mobile phone for a long, now i want to add a particular image to every Contact number. The photos of every person should appear on the screen when i make a call or receive a call. So, tell me how to add a image to a particular number in the contacts, i have done it in the Nokia phone but not being able to do it in the Samsung Corby.

Re: How to set a photo to a particular number in Samsung Corby?

In the Samsung Corby phone you have to first copy or move the contact to the phone memory. Then you have to click on the Edit, and go to the Icon where you want to paste the photos. It would ask if you want to take the photo or you want to preset it. You can select according to your requirement, these method works for most of the times, if it doesn't work reply me for another solution.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that you want to use the photo contacts in your Samsung Corby.For that you have to first Select a contact from your phone book. Go to edit option and select it, now click on the image which look like a lock hole. you can take a photo at that moment or you can use the existing photo. you can select the image from your phone by using the caller image option or you can use a preset image, these will definitely will work for you.

As you have mentioned your problem above, resolve it by opening an image (the image which you want to set as a caller image). Select "Caller Id" from the "set as" on the image screen, then go to "search Contact" and you are done with your job. These method works, i had also bought a new Corby last week and tried it to add the image to the Contacts.

To add a photo to a particular contact number, first copy the photos to the Memory Card that you want to set as a Caller id. After that you need go to the contact option and select Edit option, now click on the image that seems to be a lock hole. After that you can take the picture or browse it from the phone that you want to set in the caller id and you are done with your image in thew Samsung Corby phone.

I have tried the above solution of going into the edit option and further into the caller id, but none of them worked for me. I also tried a number of other things so that my photos should appear in the caller id screen but nothing happened. Please provide me the solution that will work for me. I am very eager to use these feature in my Samsung Corby phone, I will be grateful to you in advance.

I think you haven’t follow the steps properly, because it works in my phone which is also a Samsung Corby. Just follow the steps again and the problem will be solved, if after that also the problem exists then go to the nearest dealer of the Samsung Corby and tell him the problem and get it done by them. If after that also the problem exists then call the customer care assistance for further help.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"