Thread: Droid 2 or Droid x

Droid 2 or Droid x

i wanted to know which of the droid phone is the best the droid x or droid 2 because i am planning to purchase one of the two droid phones. I have been using the Nokia E63 since last one year and i now want to switch to a droid phone. Please tell me which of the two above mentioned phones will be better to be purchased.

Re: Droid 2 or Droid x

Droid 2 will be good fr you because it is paired with the recently launched Android 2.2 . The Droid 2 but has a touch screen of 3.7 inches, still using a physical keyboard in QWERTY format. But the virtual keyboard has the standard Swype, in which the user drags their fingers in virtual keys for entering text faster. The smartphone also features a 5 megapixel camera, 8GB of internal space. Also follows an SD memory card 8 GB to expand the storage space.The user can also send pictures and videos, for example, to other computers and televisions via wireless DLNA, which allows accessing files through the router wi-fi.

Try the Droid X, the monster of Motorola's successor Droid (Milestone) reached the stores this week and apparently aroused the interest of many people. Several reports realize that it is difficult to find it in physical stores from Verizon (which has exclusive carrier), and the site, the wait is at least 10 days. It seems a good start to the career of an animal, after the resounding success of the first of his generation.

On paper, the Droid X is even impressive. It runs Android 2.1 (soon 2.2), has capacitive touchscreen of 4.3''(854x480 resolution), 8 MP camera and the ability to shoot in high definition (720p), HDMI output and a 1 GHz processor (more Snapdragon advanced than found on other smartphones). In practice, it did well in tests, winning in general note 8 or 8.5. It was was well evaluated as expected (THE SCREEN!), And the biggest complaint was on account of software inconsistencies Android application to the camera or widgets Motoblur.

A special edition of the apparatus called R2-D2 Droid 2 will be launched in September and will come with content of the movie series "Star Wars". So wait for about a week to get the best deal. Moreover, as the name of the phone is named after the robot in the saga of George Lucas, the unit will be refurbished to "opinion" with the little android movies. Hopefully the Droid 2 will be a better choice.

Motorola Droid X is really impressive, since it has Android operating system version 2.1, LCD 4.3 inch TFT touchscreen with a resolution of 854 × 800 pixels, digital camera of 8.0 megapixel with video recording with audio and Flash, internal processor speed of 1.0Ghz, HDMI output, 1540mAh battery with autonomy up to 8 hours in talk mode and Stand-by up to 10 hours, application MotoBlur, USB 2.0 high speed connection to PC, Plug & Play , compatibility with Microsoft Windows operating system and Mac OS, 3D gaming, integrated speakers and microphones.