Thread: HP G7000 laptop does not boot

HP G7000 laptop does not boot

I have bought a new HP G7035 laptop just before some time and something have gone wrong with this laptop. I have upgraded this laptop to the Windows 7 and since then this problem have go started. Actually it gives me just black screen and nothing else when i try to enter my password. Please help me, I want to start my laptop as soon as possible.

Re: HP G7000 laptop does not boot

It is indeed possible that this is a problem related to overheating (hallucinating on this computer which breaks with the sound of vacuum). I find it surprising that even when the problem is held at startup, while the computer is cold AC control. I'll try to give even more by airing and you stay current. Still you may search for some other reasons as well.

I am currently in the same condition, the computer was working perfectly last night and this morning when I switch it on, it starts for 3 seconds, the shortcut keys light up blue, but then the engine slows down, and it goes out. I'm trying with the battery, or AC, or both, nothing to do. Maybe I should change the computer even if only a year and a half since the year s warranty, the motherboard got dropped once.

1. Start Windows normally, and your session.
    2. Ctrl + Alt + fact Supr then open Task Manager.
    3. Once in the SLM, is in the tab "Applications" and "New Task... IS F".
    4. Then, type "regedit" without quotes.
    5. In the Registry Editor, on the left there is a panel with lots of small files (keys).
    6. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE then SOFTWARE then Microsoft then Windows NT then CurrentVersion and then Winlogon.
    7. Now, Right there will be many values etc etc. You need to find the value "Shell" and if though takes away.
    8. In some "empty" or white part of the same (it is right) you do right click -> New -> String Value.
    9. As name, give him "shell", again without the quotes.
    10. You're right click again but this time on the Shell value just made and you do "Edit".
    11. Under "Value data" tapes "Explorer.exe" without the quotes always.
    12. you doing OK and you close the Registry Editor.
    13. Restart your computer and this is THE SOLUTION!

According to the British security firm, this important bug affects all Windows OS ( Windows 7 , XP, Vista, NT, 2000). To explain this failure, Prevx argues that the screen appears black resulting from changes to the registry. Changes initiated by two updates from Microsoft, KB915597 and KB976098. To circumvent this bug to his advantage, Prevx rushed to put together a patch and released a series of instructions to stop the occurrence of these black screens.

To start the system in Safe mode, follow these steps:
    1. Restart the computer.
    2. During the startup of the computer, press F8 and select Safe Mode.
    3. Windows displays a window containing information about the Safe Mode. Close this window to continue.
    4. Follow the instructions in the next section to restore the system: System Restore in Safe Mode .
    5. To restore the system in Safe mode, follow these steps:
    6. Click Start, click All Programs.
    7. Now click on Accessories, then System Tools.
    8. Finished, click System Restore.
    9. Once started the system restore, click Next.
    10. Choose a restore point (in this case, we choose a restore point created by the user corresponding to a time when the system was running without problem), then click Next.
    11. Windows prompts you to confirm the restore point. Then click Finish.
    12. The restore operation of the system may take a few minutes and can not be undone. Click Yes to start restoring.
    13. The system has been restored and should function normally. Click Close to close the transaction