Thread: Good Gaming Laptop Build?

Good Gaming Laptop Build?

Is it really true that laptops are bad for gaming? I have heard it but I am not sure about it. If it is true then please let me know. I will be buying a new laptop very soon. Before buying, I thought to ask you all guys if some one is interested in helping me. So please suggest me a good gaming laptop. I want to make sure that after buying it I do not get into trouble.

Re: Good Gaming Laptop Build?

No it is really not the case with the laptops. It is not like that laptops are bad for gaming but the counterpart of the laptop i.e. desktops are good. Also there is a big gap in price compared to desktop and laptop. What you get with laptop the same can be obtained in desktops in nearly half rate. If you want to have laptop for playing games you will have to put that much amount of money to have that performance. Hope you would have understood what I want to say.

Thanks desilva, for your quick suggestion. I have understood your point in stating the price. I actually want the laptop for my college work and wanted the lappy to fulfill my all needs in which even gaming has its place. I also want my laptop to serve me in full-fledged fashion. If, it costs a little it will be fine from here, I guess. Thanks a lot.

I think what I needed to say is already stated. Id you are so desperate for playing game then I would suggest you to go for a light(cheap) LAPTOP and for your game you can go for a better DESKTOP. This is a better and second time suggestion from my side. Do care and make worth of your money after all it's your decision.

There are many problems if you are using laptop for gaming. There are many issues with this. No laptop is going to last 4 years. There are some issues of the board being overheated. The laptops are 2 years behind as compared to the desktops. You will be displeased with its performance more and more as each year goes by. So you can go with the above suggestion or the other way round it is up to you.

Laptop's can be a great with gaming if you know how to build one. You can follow this instructions and get a gaming laptop build for you. First while building a gaming laptop you must think about what games would you like to play on your laptop. After this pick the game with the most system requirements to play. Buy a great video card, so that it can handle the graphics. Then buy other parts accordingly. Hope this would help you buying the laptop.

Laptop are usually good with the price but as in this thread all have suggested that you should utilize your money and not waste. When you get the same in face of desktop in nearly half rate then why to go the other way. Give this a thought, for a while if the laptop gets stolen or dropped or crushed or etc. then it will spent most of its time in the Service Center. The battery also won't last for more than 3 years. So why to go for this option when a better one is present.So, please give it a thought.