Thread: Need information on HTC One XL AT&T Prototype

Need information on HTC One XL AT&T Prototype

hi guys
    will get this phone on the AT&T version but before that I need to know how this phone really is , well the phone looks really nice with no flaws still there is something that I need to ask here about this phone . is the notification LED is still there in the phone I mean it is tendency to remove the LED if the carriers get their way and how is the battery life of the phone , will it be same as the international HTC One X or it will be more than that or even less . Does anyone here know how the battery performance of this phone because I have seen some user had complaining about the battery life of the HTC One X, like just get about 3.5 to 4 hour of battery in the screen time with the active use and more than 5 hrs in the video play black and about 11 Hrs for the screen set to never time out. Is this will be same with the One XL , I hope the battery life of this phone would be better. Also need few more information about the phone and its feature it will be really nice if someone here can help me to know the answer to the I will be glad to know . thank s in advance

Re: Need information on HTC One XL AT&T Prototype

Don’t compare XL with the X , it is totally different, it has LTE networks, and have a different processor. In fact, instead of the new Nvidia Tegra 3, we will find a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4, a dual-core 1.5 GHz. Performance of course, the Snapdragon is much faster if we are to believe the tests. Not sure about the lLED but this phone is bound to offer you the quickest and smoothest entertainment courtesy the LTE network affiliation that's super quick. This refined phone is meant keeping your refined tastes in mind. A minimalist and stylish style with sleek spherical curves is in the middle of a large 4.7 in. screen. The One XL runs a bit like an actual digital camera. this is often one among its core competencies. With an eight MP camera, LED flash, face detection and options like Image Chip and Always Focus, you're certain to get clear and bright photos and HD videos even in low lights. The Beats Audio can rock your world with its fine and precise sound. it'll cause you to feel such as you are hearing the artist within the studio itself. the enormous screen provides a vivid and vibrant show, bringing to life no matter you read. The XL is powered by a twin core one.5 GHz processor with an Android OS (v 4.0) and a thirty two GB memory. With this sort of power, this phone is that the next massive factor within the world of smartphones.

Well this is often however another Android 4.0 ICS driven one.5 GHz Krait Qualcomm MSM8960 chipset processor powered Smartphone that comes with massive and wide Gorilla glass coated 4.7 inches Super IPS LCD a pair of Capacitive bit screen show with sixteen million color combination support. One XL could be a 4G LTE supported model that operates on LTE 700 MHz category seventeen / 1700 / 2100 network. Like different recent HTC models One XL is constructed on latest HTC Sense UI. It comes with with eight MP primary camera which will shoot HD quality video 1080p@30 fps. Camera is featured with auto focus and LED flash. Secondary camera could be a one.3 MP one which will record video too. One XL comes with no micro SD card slot. you've got thirty two GB of internal storage and one GB main memory. except for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and micro USB port there's NFC support for the users. TV-out via MHL A/V link is beneficial occasionally. Integrated Beats audio technology improves sound quality to an excellent extent. Considering the LTE being engineered into the S4, that may facilitate with some battery drain. and a few individuals are speculating that the S4 can have higher battery life than the t3 despite the full companion core factor. thus i believe they're going to in all probability be terribly similar. i believe it is a matter of firmware updates relating to battery life.

Well let start with the Notification LED and I like to tell you all that there will be the Notification LED so you don’t have to worried about that, the data connection I like to tell you that I never had any data drop up till now and I have tested it on both New York and New Jersey looks like really stable and I m a getting the good speed on the 4G . it also has the NFC , Google wallet is downloadable from the Google Play store although the Google s still has it locked to certain carrier , that is why I ma getting this message saying that not certified for my device/carrier. The camera is similar to the one X , that what I feel . it s really very fast and I have even compared the recorded times for the One X which is almost dead as far as the speed of the camera boots and take picture . about the battery I didn’t see any kind of difference I have seen that the device last for about a day with out any problem , but yet to test the LET as it not available on my place so all this is based on the 4G .

The HTC One XL is AT&T version of the HTC One X. It comes with all constant specs, apart from the processor, internal storage and radios (includes LTE). it's a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor rather than a Tegra three chipset. whereas several users have complained regarding the very fact that US customers won't be obtaining a Tegra three HTC One X, the Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor has been known to be quite outstanding. it's even outperformed Tegra three (quad-core) in benchmarks. phone able to present you stock information, the weather updates, check your to-do lists, events with one glance, HTML5 and Flash wealthy content on the go. And our Text Reflow adjusts text to the width of your screen thus no additional panning left and right. browse Later keeps a replica of what you’re browsing thus you'll be able to browse it later while not web association. Multitasking has never been easier. read recently used apps with our new multi-panel style. With a 3-finger swipe, simply switch between the last a pair of apps used. You not ought to undergo Recent Apps to seek out the apps you were simply using.

I am very bumped by the truth that this phone don’t have the micro SD slot very terribly unfortunate , this issue. And its nice that the phone has the dropbox as way as the cloud storage is concern. The solely issue that I would like to know regarding this phone is that will it have the AWS frequency for T-Mobile's 3G, network . there's a report that I have seen on the HTC web site that said that it have however the FCC filing don’t show the frequency. it's exhausting to say this , i want the T mobile SIM to take a look at it , is also there some app that may grab this info for us . and i need to grasp i have never asked folks how I sound, however folks sound terribly clear and loud. The speakerphone is tight, not the loudest, however undoubtedly aloof from quiet. It appears conjointly like this phone very holds onto a symptom higher than any of the opposite phones I've had, except the iPhone 4S.

Haven't encountered any heat problems even whereas taking part in games or general use of the phone. I forget the Battery stats I keep forgetting to ascertain before I plug within the phone in the dead of night.I greatly relish each my Rezound and my One XL. i have never gotten capped on either device. The Rezound, I generally use approximately 5-8 gigs a month and usually on AT&T i exploit regarding 5 gigs a month. I still get wonderful speeds on Verizon's LTE network. look pretty smart for low light-weight shots! if you get an opportunity, attempt to snap a handful outside to match. Thanks man! lots people are waiting on the ATT version for one reason or another and with little information out on it, this makes a large distinction. there is not abundant screen on time by the second image and by the graph, when it's on, the juice drops fast. i am guessing 3-4.5 hours traditional screen on time. (when doing something), i simply realized that is at forty eighth, putting my scale near 8.8 hours...i doubt that. however perhaps 4-5to 5hrs? that will be nice. .integrated 4g and 28nm chip tech should build an enormous difference! I forever keep screen brightness low thus hopefully I will manage 3-4 hours of on screen time over a fourteen hour time amount. Is there how to shut off the LTE radio? Most places dont have LTE nevertheless thus it might be nice to shut that off thus its not constantly probing for an LTE association.

LTE can most likely scale back battery life, however on HSPA+ you'll be able to expect to exceed the international OneX in battery life. I even have a sense that AT&T can lock out the power to use Phone info (The dialer code menu) to shut off LTE thus your best bet is perhaps to manually got wind of a second HSPA+ APN to try to to thus. The international one x is additionally having alot of issues with overheating when using whereas charging and once overheated sim card not detected. have you ever encountered these on your one xl?. How is that the GPS on the unit behaving. Thats my huge concern as my wife needs this phone and uses her phone GPS all the time.

I have the white model and like to tell you he white model gets dirty terribly simply. No discoloration to this point, terribly straightforward to wash. Haven't gotten any scratches on my device nevertheless, have had it in my pocket with loose modification, keys, etc. there is a few annoyances, however no show stoppers to this point. The screen appears to travel wacky typically where it isn't as responsive because it ought to be, i do not recognize if this is often attributable to the prototype nature of my device or a standard issue. Also, the vibration does not work properly after I flip the hold forth, again, do not know if this because of the non-final state of my device. Screen tends to remain on till I flip it off, and screen does not activate for notifications. within the notifications bar, sometimes it's going to get stuck at saying putting in applications, a reboot typically fixes that. i have been more than happy with the battery life to this point. generally build it regarding 1-2 days on a charge with moderate usage. No problems here with the association dropping or something like that, in reality this is often most likely the foremost stable association i have been ready to maintain with a mobile device.