Thread: Internal speaker of Hp Pavilion Dv4-1222nr is not working

Internal speaker of Hp Pavilion Dv4-1222nr is not working

I upgrade my laptop from Windows vista sp1 to sp2. But i canceled the update (at 45 %) when they install in my system. Due to this my internal speaker of Hp Pavilion Dv4-1222nr is not working after when i canceled the update but my headphone is working fine. I am confuse about my problem and cannot get any solution. Please any one can solve this problem.

Re: Internal speaker of Hp Pavilion Dv4-1222nr is not working

I think u have to reinstall your sound driver.First go to control panel and uninstall your audio driver.After uninstall your audio driver go to manufacture website to download your driver. Audio Driver for your link is Audio Simply download and install your audio driver.This may help to sort out your problem.

Sometimes audio driver may damage due to several hardware and software issue.If you want to solve your problem automatically ,you have to download Microsoft Fix it application .This application may solve your internal speaker your laptop.The link is : Microsoft fix it I hope this application may solve your problem.

After installing a audio driver, if internal speaker of your laptop is not working.First format your system then I would like to suggest you to install a fresh copy of windows vista and after installing it, you have install your all drivers. I hope after doing this internal speaker of your laptop is working fine.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think this is an hardware problem.If you have not solve your problem then go to a nearest service center of Hp Pavilion. If you did not find your nearest service center then click on HP contact us link.Contact the nearest hp service center and concern the desired executive to solve your problem.I hope this help may work your laptop perfectly.
    Last edited by Regina; 30-08-2010 at 09:47 PM.

My laptop starts fine with start up sound but when I try to play music or a movie no sound. What could be wrong with my computer?

My laptop starts fine with start up sound but when I try to play music or a movie no sound. What could be wrong with my computer?
    Have you tried out the below solution that has been mentioned by Simond
    I think u have to reinstall your sound driver.First go to control panel and uninstall your audio driver.After uninstall your audio driver go to manufacture website to download your driver. Audio Driver for your link is Audio Simply download and install your audio driver.This may help to sort out your problem.
    If you are able to get the start up sound then i don't think that there is anything wrong with the speaker in your case but then it might be with the sound drivers as it has been addressed by Simond in his post