Thread: Samsungdive Mobile tracker not working on Samsung Galaxy S

Samsungdive Mobile tracker not working on Samsung Galaxy S

I have this phone Samsung Galaxy S, and I am using the Samsungdive Mobile tracker but there is an issue , where ever I try to use the mobile tracker on the samsungdive website I get this error Sorry, this service is not available in your country. That is really frustrating , no matter what I try it just giving me this error . is there anyone here can help me on this , I have looked everywhere but not been able to crack this out . I will be really glad to know if there is something that can be done to solve this issue . which are the county this service is available . I really like this phone and I want this Mobile tracker to be work for my phone , thanks in advance

Re: Samsungdive Mobile tracker not working on Samsung Galaxy S

I had the same problem and i think this might help work around to this maybe that will works for you as well , but this work out has a small issue that I was not able to solve yet and that is when I try to view the map it show the error “Sorry, this service is not available in your country” on the front but you will be able to see the map on the background. Here is the steps that might help you

1. First you have to log in to the your Samsungdive web account
    2. Now just click the -find my missing phone- option
    3. Of coured you will be getting the error "Sorry, this service is not available in your country."
    4. Now refresh the page by pressing the F5 on the keyboard
    5. Now click the "Send location command" quickly and continuously
    6. If that is done properly then you will be getting this small box where you need to put the your password
    7. Just input the password on there and press enter

That it this will work and you will be able to see the location but on the background of the error message but you will be okay . I guess this service only works on the Germany and UK.

Re: Samsungdive Mobile tracker not working on Samsung Galaxy S

Like to tell you for the mobile tracker on the samsungdive.com to work you have to be you need to take care that the number should be in the international format, say like the +44734... instead of the 0734... the country code should be there , this is for the reason that if it with out the country code and plus sign then , it tells you the service is unavailable. it must be the location and security, inside the mobile tracker. Can you tell me if you are using a stock or else custom rom? I believe a few custom ones take it out all along with a few of the other Samsung apps.