Thread: Z77 mobile gprs not connected to PC

Z77 mobile gprs not connected to PC

I am a regular user of Z77 mobile by Zen. Now i want to connect my Z77 mobile data cable with my Computer to access the internet on my PC. i don't want to use Bluetooth, i just want to use the internet by connecting it through the data cable. Tell me how to use it and which software i have to install in order to connect it to the desktop, reply me with an answer.

Re: Z77 mobile gprs not connected to PC

As your problem is quite common with every using the net on the desktop by connecting it to the mobile. The simple solution for that is first install the PC Suite that you have received with your Z77 mobile. Install it on the system and use the mobile phone as a modem. Also make sure that you are already activated your GPRS Settings on the phone before carrying out the task.

You need to first download the PC Suite for the Zen Z77 and also the driver for the Zen mobile phone. These will help you to access the internet on the Zen Z77 mobile phone by connecting it through the data cable. The PC Suite can be downloaded from the Zen mobiles website. These will for sure solve your problem, try these software it will work.

First of all if you want to overcome this problem, when you want to connect your Zen's Z77 mobile phone to Computer or laptop. You will require two set of Software's. Zen's Z77 Mobile Phone Driver and MTK GPRS USB Modem when your are not using your mobile phone as your modem and when you are using it as a modem then install a PC Suite of The required Brand and model.

In order to access internet on the Zen's mobile phone you have to first connect the phone to your computer by using the data cable and then just download the PC Suite from the Zen mobile website for Z77. install it and use the phone as a modem to access the net. after that also do the GPRS setting properly, the settings can be taken from the the service provider by contacting them through a sms or through the call. These all will be enough to solve your problem.

I have downloaded the Zen's PC Suite for the Z77 and then install it in the computer. I am using the airtel Sim card and asked for the GPRS setting from the customer care, but not received the setting yet. please tell me how to do the setting in the airtel GPRS and hoe to receive it in the mobile phone from the company, Help me and reply with an answer.

As you have stated above there is a problem in your GPRS setting. You have to first install the PC Suite and then do the setting which you received from the service provider when you applied for it. If you don’t receive the setting from the service provider then just go to the search engine and type “Airtel GPRS”, you will get the website’s which will provide the settings. Then do the setting and you will be able to enjoy your the internet on the mobile phone.