Thread: Need Drivers for compaq presario C551TU

Need Drivers for compaq presario C551TU

I am using Compaq Presario Model C551TU with windows xp but now i am upgrade my windows xp to vista.I don't have knowledge of drivers.My problem is where can i find my drivers and also how to install it on my laptop.I am not able to get my audio properly.Please help me to solve my problems.

Re: Need Drivers for compaq presario C551TU

May be i can solve your problem.Compaq provides a driver utility cd when you had bought your laptop.First u have to insert a driver utility cd into cdrom. You can see a autoplay option in windows, just click on it and find a audio driver and press install button to install the audio driver.You need to restart your laptop after installing audio driver.I hope this may solve your problem.

You need to download your audio driver from compaq presario website . You should download your driver from here : Audio driver.You can find two type of audio driver for your laptop.1) Conexant Audio Driver (32-bit) 2) Conexant Audio Driver (64-bit). you have to check whether your windows vista is 32 bit or 64 bit.After downloading your audio driver setup you have to double click on it and install it in your system and restart your laptop for changes.I hope it will helpful to you.

I have simple solution for your audio driver.First right click on my computer click on manage, where u can find Device Manager on left hand side just click on it. On right hand side u can see a missing driver for your audio with yellow question mark.Just right click on it and click it on update driver . You can see that drivers are search automatically from internet and install it.

You have to download Driver Reviver.You have to search this application on internet and it's easily available on google .You have to install this program on your pc and this application can scan your audio driver on internet and also install it in your system & restart your pc to check the audio driver is working perfectly or not. I hope this will work.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"